best condoms?

ok ive taken the enishative (sp?) with my OH and have desided im happy to do anal (but that comes at a price.) ive bought a buttplug and beads ect but i cant deside what condoms are the best of anal? does it matter? any recomendations? xxx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/condoms/extra-strong-condoms/

Take your pick - something extra strong would be best!

Adx

Still not innocent pixie lol x

I not done it myself but my mate who keeps going on aboutt it suggests extra strong like Ad has mentioned above

I not done it myself but my mate who keeps going on aboutt it suggests extra strong like Ad has mentioned above

Initiative.

I'd go with the extra strong ones too, best to stop those nasties if you can.

jay2010 wrote:

haha sorry to have destoryed that illusion for you External Media

brilliant thank you very much!

xxx

as i said yesterday - one illusion destroyed but one created lol x

hope your dinner went well yestrday (if they turned up)

they didnt show :( i was abit dissapointed but expected it my perents split 4 months ago so i think it would be abit wierd for them haha. but i had some curry noodles so yeah my dinner was loverly .

oh good good i hope its a nice one. xxx

Avoid Tingle condoms!

These are great value for a multi pack

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16361

sorry to hear about your parents x but least u still got summin nice to eat : )

srry to anyone expectin condom discussion and see people talkin about food lol. guess this is the time when LH needs a chat room or msn links lol

jay2010 wrote:

sorry to hear about your parents x but least u still got summin nice to eat : )

srry to anyone expectin condom discussion and see people talkin about food lol. guess this is the time when LH needs a chat room or msn links lol

its ok its been comming for years so im not bothered.

haha yeah thats true. i thought they would have private messeging.

These are great value for a multi pack

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16361

ooooo! i like the look of them!!

ouch yeah i think ill be giving tingle a miss! xxx

Bumping an old thread with a new, sort of related question..

I'm one of those annoying Latex allergy sufferers and all the extra strong condoms seemingly are just latex ones. Would our regular latex free condoms do the trick?..

Probably, although they'd be more prone to splitting etc. As long as you don't let anything leak downwards if that does happen, should be fine.

Thanks Ecksvie, the Pill should ease those worries, i just wasn't sure if our normal condoms were appropriate seeing as everyone always says stronger is better. Thank you! xx

Check these out LP http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1099 they are an absolute bargain and there are different varieties to pick from. We have the natural ones which would probably be good for anal xxx

I used latex free for anal before we got tested...they're actually not too bad. If you're planning on being slow and gentle then they should be absolutely fine, it's just when things get rougher that you want to watch out - just the same as with all condoms really. I know some people swear by double bagging, but I wouldn't recommend it - if one came off it would be a nightmare! Lxx

Anytime we have ever tried Anal (on her) its been on the sensual side so no ruff stuff.. she came off the pill not so long ago as it was having side affects so had to use condoms for the first time since our daughter was born and she stopped breast feeding.. having tried some durex (tingle,avanti,featherlight and pleasure max) we were getting fed up of the feel of non natural love making when we came across Mates Skyn (LH please stock them) and they are great.. totally natural feeling and they are non latex.

Anyway back to the main point during a bit of regular sex one night recently herself wanted it up the bum so I obliged whilst wearing the Skyn and they worked a treat. Hope this helps