Best Day to Make an Order

Jus made a cheeky little order.

Was wondering what day people think is best

I guess Wennesday is a big contender, with 2 day free delivery.

However the weekend has its own excitement, so a order on the weekend helps the week through

Thoughts?

Wednesday night/Thursday before 5:30pm i think is good with the 2 day delivery you get something to look forward to at the weekend plus there's a new DOTW

I made an order last Wednesday simply for the DOTD plus a Friday delivery meaning i could use my toys that night or leave them till Sat or Sun and have a fun weekend.

I like ordering on a Saturday since if you discount Sunday you practically get next day delivery!

Order on a Wednesday so I can be there when it arrives smaller things don't matter.

Sum Sub wrote:

I like ordering on a Saturday since if you discount Sunday you practically get next day delivery!

Me too! And you get something nice on Monday, to help you get through the first day of the week.

Erm...I don't even know what day it is when I order. lol If I see something I like and have the dosh, I just go for it there and then. It won't arrive any quicker if I wait, so that is my mentality on it. hehe

I'm with Fluffbags on this one, I just order when I either see something I want or have the spare cash available or if there happens to be an offer that I can't refuse :)

I'm also with Fluffbags. If I see something nice and can afford to use the cash then I'll just get it. Although my usual ordering day is Thursday because that's my pay day. :)

Oh yeah I buy whenever I find something I want, but out of those days the orders I make on a Saturday seem to cheer me up the most. I kind of feel like I'm only waiting a day for them to turn up because Sunday doesn't count. Only if I order before 12:30pm though, otherwise I have to wait till Wednesday which sucks.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Oh yeah I buy whenever I find something I want, but out of those days the orders I make on a Saturday seem to cheer me up the most. I kind of feel like I'm only waiting a day for them to turn up because Sunday doesn't count. Only if I order before 12:30pm though, otherwise I have to wait till Wednesday which sucks.

Agreed lol

Pretty much order as soon as something crops up i like, although have often bought things on a Wednesday just so we have new things to play with for the weekend!

Agree with Fluffs.

I often find myself however, trying to round up my order so I only have to wait 1 day instead of 2... hehe.