Best dirty/kinky/fetish board or card game?

Hi everyone. I need some help :-)

I'm looking for a board/card game to play with my wife which is for more 'advanced' players. As a bit of background there isn't much we don't have from f**king machines to enema kits and bondage equipment, but sometimes what we lack is imagination or rather the excitement of a game to make the scenarios unpredictable and to hand control from one partner to the other.

Looking through LH's fine selection of games there's plenty there, but the comments all suggest they are for begginers or you have to play right through to the end to get to the more risque activities. I'm looking for something aimed at the more experienced players so the games start a little bit frisky. It has to be fun as we both enjoy board games, and we're pretty much open to anything.

Does anyone have any suggestions for us? Possible there's not actually anything on the market for what we're looking for which would be a shame, but fingers crossed.

Cheers all :-)

HI Jim

Welcome to the Forums.

Many of the games will be aimed at beginners as they tend to act as an icebreaker to encourage more experimenting.

The best board game I have played is Tie and Tease and can lead to a fun evening of teasing through slowly undressing and perhaps a sore bum like my Mrs got! It is a laugh though especially if you really have a go at the mini roleplay scenarios , which is one of the categories within the game.

What you could do is to get this game and alter some of the details to fit your level of experience.

It is a game best played when you have just come in after a good session out , slightly tipsy dressed upto the nines .

Just check out the reviews on it before you buy . They all tend to be quite good.

Just to add.

For example if your into impact play you can up the stakes by using sinstead of the bear hand , one of your heavier hitting paddles .We used the FSOG ruler , hence my Mrs got a sore bum.

Its details like that , that you can alter for your level of experience.

Thanks for the welcome.

I've been looking at Tie and Tease, it has good reviews here and elsewhere. It does look good but the comments lead me to believe a 'level 3' set of cards might be needed for the more advanced players. As you say though, these games tend to be for beginners taking their first steps and that's perfectly understandable.

Keep the suggestions coming :-)

Does anyone have any experience with the IOU Fetish cards, or the Dirty Deeds card set on LH?

The reviews again show a mixed bag, but promising.

Jimbobofmoo wrote:

Does anyone have any experience with the IOU Fetish cards, or the Dirty Deeds card set on LH?

The reviews again show a mixed bag, but promising.

Hi and Welcome Jimbobofmoo.

We don't have any experiences of the 2 you've mentioned, but the board game we play, is Tie & Tease,

but over time we've added a few more little more twists to the scenarios, which the cards give you to act out, making the night longer and more exciting.

whatever you do choose.....ENJOY!!! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Hi there

Does the game come with blank cards you can fill in?

Regards :-)

Jimbobofmoo wrote:

Hi there

No. But you could using a colour photo copy copy the backs and then fill out the front part as you please.

Or introduce house rules such as references to spanking with hand is replaced with flogger,paddle,cane, riding crop ,basically anything of your choosing .

Naked Twister is good :~) Guess thats sort of a board game :)

Throbinhood wrote:

Naked Twister is good :~) Guess thats sort of a board game :)

It can get messy as well . Especially if you oil your bodies up first .

Tie and Tease I can recommend and although I do think it might be a little tame for you two, I would still urge you to give it a go. You can up the level of the cards in many ways if they do bore you as they are: for example by doubling the amount of time or number of strokes to act out, or changing the implements to be used. They would still be a good starting point for you, I believe. We have great fun with it every time.

I do have the I owe you Fetish cards, but not yet used them, sorry.

I have not yet come across a more advanced fetish oriented card or board game.

mysteron wrote:

Jimbobofmoo wrote:

Hi there

No. But you could using a colour photo copy copy the backs and then fill out the front part as you please.

Or introduce house rules such as references to spanking with hand is replaced with flogger,paddle,cane, riding crop ,basically anything of your choosing .

mmmmmm!!! Excellent idea, now you've got me thinking. ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)