Best erotic fiction site

I have seen a couple of threads like List your top literotica authors and people looking for other alternatives to read, but I have a slightly different question.

I wondered if any of you have posted your own stories on an of the erotic fictions site like Literotica, Lush and if there is a preference as an author for a particular site and why?

Or do people just publish on all the sites to maximise exposure?

TIA

4 Likes

Hi @tintin. I have in the past posted three of my short stories on Literotica but that was quite a while ago and I havn’t uploaded any since.

I still write a little now and then but that’s as far as it goes. Perhaps I should start uploading some again.

I’ve never used any other site other than Literotica for posting my writing or for finding new stories to read though.

2 Likes

Did you post your stories under Blonde Bunny or something else ?

2 Likes

Nope, my stories weren’t posted as Blonde Bunny, it was actually before I was even a forum member I uploaded them.

I’d love to tell you all how to find them as I’d love to share them and for you to read them - I know it’s against forum rules to post erotic literature of any kind so I cannot post my stories here - but unfortunately the name I have used on Literotica is pretty much my full real name and that combined with what you all already know of me would make it very easy to hunt this bunny down on social media :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You’re OK to post links to them. (if you want to, maybe change the username first) . There is another thread about Literotica site favourite stories that has some great links to exciting stories :relaxed:

3 Likes

Perhaps I will try and adjust my name on the site or delete and re upload and post a link to them. Thanks @AutoScot :relaxed:

1 Like

I have one story posted on Literotica and I’m in the process of writing another.
I’ve obviously browsed other erotic fiction sites but I’m always drawn back to Literotica.

They make the process of uploading your story fairly straightforward and also have a load of volunteer editors to help you polish your work.

2 Likes

Cool, good to know.

1 Like

Maybe this could become a special section on here to have a space for users to post any erotic fiction they’ve written or to share a piece they’ve found and liked :smiley:

3 Likes

@AJSTAR I’d love a section for that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I think they stopped the posting of erotica fiction on the forum because it was too difficult to moderate.

You can still post links to favourite stories from Literotica here though :blush:

3 Likes

Bummer that they can’t have it on here. But I guess it’s good there’s a place to link to good authors and stories. I was just asking if people pay for their erotic fiction or just get it for free. I think lots of people get it free on Literotica but some go through kindle unlimited too.

1 Like