Best Fleshlight for small guy

I made an error and purchased a Fleshlight where the bumps/ridges (sorry not sure corect expression) start too far down (so not much friction for me). Can anyone suggest a masturbator device that is good for smaller people or what do I choose that is 'extra tight'.

Thank you.

This one says its really tight so perhaps try this one?
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22208

Thanks, it looks just right and also affordable. There are only so many Fleshlights one can test due to the high price.

Lovehoney have a fantastic returns policy if things aren't right for you, you have 365 days to send items back! So perhaps send your original one back to them and then you can try more :)

Hello!

My recommendation would be either a Sex in a Can Fleshlight (if you want a realistic look) or the Fleshlight Flight. Both have shorter canals than a standard sized Fleshlight, so the textures start much closer to the entrance and you can get to the good stuff faster!

I'd recommend the Fleshlite Flight too. It's also easier to hold than a full sized fleshlight and with decent lube, something like Astroglide, it's pretty efficient. :)

Cornish89 wrote:

Lovehoney have a fantastic returns policy if things aren't right for you, you have 365 days to send items back! So perhaps send your original one back to them and then you can try more :)

Thanks, unfortunately I only noticed the incredible returns policy after opening it and using it. I'm gonna try the one you mentioned above.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Hello!

My recommendation would be either a http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/fleshlight-sex-in-a-can/ (if you want a realistic look) or the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24226. Both have shorter canals than a standard sized Fleshlight, so the textures start much closer to the entrance and you can get to the good stuff faster!

Thanks, I was thinking of the sex in can but was worried (I'm being serious) that someone might think it's an actual can of beer which could be a bit embarrassing.

You have educated me on the Flight having a shorter canal and it soulds much better.

My error was to go for the Lisa Ann because it was a 'real person' when that novelty wares off quickly.

Chris53 wrote:

I'd recommend the Fleshlite Flight too. It's also easier to hold than a full sized fleshlight and with decent lube, something like Astroglide, it's pretty efficient. :)

Thanks, you've added to my consideration of the Flight. My mistake was to get caught up on the 'real woman' novelty, (Lisa Ann) when that is not important!

mike78 wrote:

Cornish89 wrote:

Thanks, unfortunately I only noticed the incredible returns policy after opening it and using it. I'm gonna try the one you mentioned above.

You can return items that have been used. Just make sure it's been washed.

mike78 wrote:

Chris53 wrote:

Thanks, you've added to my consideration of the Flight. My mistake was to get caught up on the 'real woman' novelty, (Lisa Ann) when that is not important!

The "textures" inside the Fleshlight Flight start less than an inch inside. You can have a pretty good time without going in very far at all :)

Have you tried any of the tenga eggs?

MrsMcX wrote:

Have you tried any of the tenga eggs?

I was slightly put off by them for some reason. I should give them a go but I just don't find the idea very sexy. Crazy I know but just my opinion.

The "textures" inside the Fleshlight Flight start less than an inch inside. You can have a pretty good time without going in very far at all :)

Yes, I'm starting to find that now...after some experimentation. There is sensation even not too far in.