Best Fleshlight

Hi all, I am wanting to buy a fleshlight to use on my hubby and for him to use when I'm too knackered haha.

I'm just wondering which people have found to be the best.

At first I was apprehensive about them being anatomically correct but now the thought of getting the ones moulded on the girls is a real turn on.

All help appreciated :D thanks

Hi,

I have tried the original Fleshlight (around £55) which comes WITHOUT any additional vibrating bullets.

Belive me, there is no need for additional stimulation !

It really does feel (almost) as good as the real thing and I never fail to be satisfied when my wife is on nights etc.

I can definitely recommend it.

The only downside is that I have to be so careful that I don't get too excited and the whole exercise lasts only a couple of minutes !

Mark

This is tough as every guy that has used one will probably have a different answer.

I would suggest just picking one you like the look of from the Fleshlight Girls range as they are all good and each can feel great.

We can recommend this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37922&reviewid=190956#customer_reviews
We went for the one which looked most like my own bits.
Xx

I can highly recommend the flight.
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24226
It's a little shorter than the standard fleshlight but I unscrew the suction control fully so it's not an issue. I'm not a massive fan of the real to life ones. It's not as if I'm looking at it during use.

The textures on Alexis are superb, my review in the link.
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37521&reviewid=183232#customer_reviews

Dillon Harper and Riley Reid seem to be the most popular choices ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Won't let me edit. I meant Dillion*

I would recommend any of the fleshlight girls range as these have the slightly better superskin material. There are lots of different internal textures/patterns to choose from, and this is fown to personal preference. I have found the lotus to be the most lifelike of the textures i have tried, whilst some of the newer textures offer lots of extra stimulation. My advice is just let your man choose one that tickles his fancy.

Whatever you chose i hope you both enjoy it

I have 4 fleshlights all with different textures inside. The FL girls ones are the best ones as they feel a little more realistic.

i didn't get on with the vibration one I wasn't able to use it and all 3 bullets so I think that's a waste of money just get a good vibrating cock ring and use that

Thanks everyone we went for a lotus insert and the barracuda with the fleshlight girls. I really like the look of the Christy Mack one :)

At first I was apprehensive about getting a realistic one and he wasn't keen on me getting a realistic dildo 🙄 but then realised that was actually a part of the fun for both of us.

Strangely after the last 4 weeks of opening up sexually it seems stupid that we've gone on for 10 years and not discussed what we'd like to try rather than *just* vanilla sex 😂

Thanks everyone. I think I'll get him the ones that you recommended too, definitely never need to struggle with birthday and Christmas presents again 😁

1 Like