Best "hands-free" vibrator/dildo to use on myself while giving my partner oral

My husband loves me going down on him but I’m not much of a fan of giving oral unless I’m aroused. If I’m not aroused, my jaw locks and is so tight and painful but if I am aroused, my jaw relaxes and it’s so much more enjoyable for us both. I don’t want it to feel like a chore so he suggested some sort of hands-free vibrator I can use while going down on him, win/win :clap:

Do others feel do this?

I’m a bit overwhelmed with all the toys and not sure which would be the best one for this. I would love your thoughts.

6 Likes

I’ve only tried two out of the many!

The WeVibe Chorus is great especially if I give him the remote, or he controls it on his phone. We play games like the closer you are to coming the higher you increase the vibes. If I’m doing a particular movement he’s digging then there’s a squeeze function on the remote so he just squeezes it and I get big vibes. :joy::wink:

The other one I’ve tried is this Lovehoney Indulge as it has the hands free clit suction. This is great but the gspot vibe’s lowest setting is still a bit strong for me - but thankfully you can use one or the other or both. Not remote controlled but still has been fun - it’s much bigger and bulkier than the chorus but the clit suction is always a strong winner for me and me climaxing gets him there faster so always fun.

I hope this helps!

3 Likes

I like the sound of the We vibe that @mrssaffa described, that sounds like it would be fun for you and if he uses it in a similar way, then you know he’s enjoying what you’re doing :wink:

Giving a blowjob arouses me, its just as well because if I needed to be stimulated at the same time, he’d not be getting his enjoyment as I’d be distracted :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum lovely lady, I’m sure there’s gonna be some great recommendations to choose from on here to help you :wink:

1 Like

Thanks so much for your response, I’ve just ordered the Indulge to see how I go. Though the Chorus sounds like fun!!