Best hands free vibrator for intercourse

Hi, my wife has been using the Womanizer pro clitoral vibrator and she absolutely loves it, however we find that it can sometimes get in the way in certain positions. What recommendations do you have for something hands free that isn’t too fiddly but also packs a punch, we’ve looked at some but one thing that keeps recurring is a lack of power.

4 Likes

If what she really loves is the Womanizer, I recommend the We-Vibe Melt. It’s the same tech but ergonomically designed to be used in partnered sex. We added the Melt after the Pro40 being our go-to for a few years and it’s easy to use in almost any position with a partner.

Otherwise, I’m sure someone can recommend a bullet or egg vibrator that has power to go with a partner.

6 Likes

We really like the chorus ! The c-shape is confortable and ajustable so it stays in place during intercourse ! Its not an air pulse technology toy tho but motors are really powerful and the queeze function on the remote is so nice and feels natural !

2 Likes

For hands free clit stimulation, one of the 2 choices is a vibrating cock ring, or onenof those C shaped thingies that are both in the vagina during penetrative sex and on the clitoris.

We tried a fairly poor example of the last one by satisfyer (partner plus if i recal correctly? Total waste for us, poorly designed with hard edges), but we’ve had fantastic luck with vibrating cock rings, especially the Tenga one.

The Tenga ring is long, flat, has no problem reaching a clit thanks to its length, and packs a massive punch if required. Not cheap though.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I would highly recommend either the mantric pebble or the Mon Ami silicone personal massager! Both are very similar, they fit in the palm of your hand and even stay in place during missionary hands free with a little practice! :wink:

2 Likes

@LRLRL The tango is a nice bullet, its powerful and theres multiples intensities and pattern, impressive for such a small toy :wink:

2 Likes

Another vote for the Chorus, not used that many times but always good when we have.

2 Likes

Another vote for the Tenga :star_struck::+1:

Great strong vibrations and designed so it really does hit the spot during sex.

4 Likes

Yes I’d think power wise if your after something with a great buzz, you’ll need to consider a plug in type toy or rechargeable as a second best option as anything with changeable batteries won’t last long at a powerful vibe :nerd_face:

I’d like to know of you manage it with the pebble vibe.
We have the mantric pebble, nice toy, but i cant imagine it staying in place during sex just through wedging it between us.
We’d have to be grinding (i imagine?) To make it work, in which case the tenfa cock ring seems a better option for us.

Totally agree with you with regards to cock rings, you need grinding instead of thrusting, or very short deep thrust. Gaining any thrusting speed is quite hard really, but, especially in missionary, we’ve grown to love how it makes us have sex. Its very cuddly and feels extra intimate for us/me.

1 Like

Just ordered one (while there’s 10% off on the site) on your recommendation :blush:

1 Like

Loads of awesome suggestions already so I’m just here to second them :joy:

I loooove hands free! Always looking for more ideas :joy:

We love the WeVibe Chorus for doggy or girl on top - we found it was a little bulky in missionary but we are still experimenting with it.
Also we have the Bed Ringer Cock Ring which is fab in pretty much most positions.

Amazing separately. When used together……:exploding_head:

Imagine they made a cross between the vibrating cock ring and the womaniser though… someone clever needs get on to that :hot_face:

2 Likes

Thank you! I didn’t know about that thread :innocent:

1 Like

I’ve always been so Intrigued by this cock ring! Do you find you get continuous clit stim from it?

I highly recommend the we-vibe melt! It’s the best sex toy I’ve ever owned. Its so slimline and sits on your pelvis perfectly, has a fairly large opening which works well during piv because it may move about a little. I have used this in every position and made it work. I have the lovense dolce which is a great in and out toy because it’s so strong it doesn’t matter if it slips slightly because I can still feel the vibrations.

2 Likes

Only if grinding or doing deep small thrusts. When thrusting, as soon as I’m not deep in her, the contact is broken.

She still enjoys that too.
But when maintaining pubic contact and grinding/thrusting, it’s amazing for her, and as a result, for me too. The dual deep penetration and clit stimulation always has her soaking wet, and i can feel her vagina squirming around me, it’s soooo lovely!!! And we’re usually in missionary using it, lots of skins to skin contact, lots of kissing… it’s a lovely way to have sex.

Without that ring, i mainly thrust during sex, as that’s both our preference. The Tenga ring is the only one for which we adapt our love making really, with fantastic results!!!

3 Likes

I’d probably try a wevibe if it’s for hands free during intercourse. If you don’t mind using a hand I would probably try a bullet vibe or even suction one. For hands free not during sex I’d recommend the Womanizer inside out which I love.

1 Like