Best lube ever

You’d need to spot test it on each toy you want to use it with (or at least each brand of toy).

Silicone lube can react with silicone toys and whilst there are some toy companies that are happy that all silicone lubes are compatible with their toys, I don’t think there is a lube company that makes the claim that their silicone lube is compatible with all silicone toys (Sliquid themselves say silicone lube isn’t compatible with silicone toys, although it is a bit buried on their website)

2 Likes

I use the TitanMen triple duty fist, fuck and jack off cream with some pretty big toys eg. Bruno, Dick Rambone, Titan tool #4 as well as others and I have never had this sensation on or in my ass. I don’t have a pussy so I can’t speak to how it would feel on or in one. Its smooth, silky and thick and you don’t need a whole lot to get the job done. I have read reviews where people say it is no good in hot weather as it goes dry, but again, I have not had this experience and the climate I live is by no means cold. Give a whirl you won’t be disappointed.