Best lube for oral sex

What's the best lube or thing to help with oral sex to use on men and women?

I have a few of lovehoney's own flavoured lubricants and they're great for oral! they taste amazing, they last and they've got the perfect consistancy

You could try these:-

LH assorted flavoured lubricant pack.

This pack contains 10 x 5ml packets, in 5 different flavours, 2 pack of each.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28839

You could try this multi pack then decide?

Personally I love the lovehoney passion fruit one. It's not too sweet and good consistency. Great offers on the lovehoney lube at the moment too.

69'er you beat me to it!

I love the chocolate orange one! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28057 Although the tester pack might be a good idea :) Very reasonably priced :)

Sorry about that Crazy Horse, but you got the link in, so a good team effort.

I concur with the recommendations for the LH flavoured lubes - they are the best flavoured lubes I have tried.

Just a quick question, do these lubes contain sugar, my hubbies a diabetic. Wouldnt want him to become ill.

There is sucralose in it which is a type of sugar, I guess it depends on how much sugar he is allowed??? Sorry if that sounds silly but I don't know any thing about diabetes......

Diabetics should have no more than 25gms in a day. Thanx for answering back so quickly. Im thinking the amount that is used should be ok.

While I personally wouldn't recommended Durex flavoured lubes based on my own experiences, I thought the strawberry I tried didn't taste anything like strawberries they are sugar free albeit very sweet so diabetics can use them

69'er wrote:

Sorry about that Crazy Horse, but you got the link in, so a good team effort.

Is it just the taste that let's the durex flavored lubes down?

I would personally recommend the Lovehoney own brand flavoured lubes or the Sliquid flavoured lubes. Theyse brands taste amazing. I have all the flavours and none of them are horrible. Plus they don't dry sticky. I would say avoid durex flavoured lubes. These have strong, overly fake flavours and dry really really sticky. Hope that helps.

Golfer_guy wrote:

Is it just the taste that let's the durex flavored lubes down?

that's the only real problem otherwise they are a good lube I didn't find it to be sticky but it left a strange lubey film on my skin I might not have got on with the taste but there are plenty of reviews that actually think its good

I think the Durex ones are overrated to be honest. Your best but is to go for a multipack to try different ones (:

Yep I agree with everyone else :)

The durex Passionfruit lube is really nice...me and my gf love it. Tastes best in 69 position!

We have never tried the 69 position is it easy to try?