Best Lube for Silicone toys?

Hi would like some advice, as cant seem to find a straight answer, What type of lube should I be using for silicone toys????

Water based.

Oh and just aheads up your sex toy tester list should be stuff off the tester list

thanks i never realised that!!

There is a good buyers guide on lubes : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/buyers-guide/

and never use silicone lube with silicone toys .. they have a bad reaction (just a heads up)

water based :)

Thank you!! was as i suspected but some people were saying to me it really doesnt matter :/

Silicone on silicone is a big no no. Even silicone toys shouldn't be stored together. I believe some people use oil based, like coconut oil, but I'd just stick to water based, it's safe with everything so no worries

Never silicon based one!
We have made really good experience with the flavoured lovehoney lubes on waterbase, especially the strawberry is indeed delicious. Plus, those lubes are not too expensive either. if you are unsure about the taste, it might be a good idea to invest in the lube box that contains a variety of flavours!

Honestly it can be different for different toys.

100% silicone toys should not really have a reaction with high quality silicone lube, nor can they not be stored together. I have a drawer full of Tantus silicone toys stored together, have been for months and there has been no reaction - This is due to them being made from 100% silicone. I have also used high quality silicone lube with these toys with no reaction.

Water based lube is generally always the best bet as it won't give a reaction, silicone lube can have a reaction with some silicone toys it does depend on if they're 100% silicone and really what silicone has been used to make both the toys and the lube that you're using.

If you do want to use a silicone lube but are unsure as to if it would react you could always do a spot test on the toy if you're concerned apply a small amount of lubricant to the base of the toy (somewhere that isn't insertable) leave it a few seconds and then wipe off and see if there is a reaction (Usually would go gummy/tacky); if a reaction were to happen it would happen pretty quickly. This is generally what I do if I want to use something other than water based.

There's an article from Dangerous Lilly who talks about Silicone toys which may help here. http://dangerouslilly.com/2012/02/ultimate-guide-silicone-sex-toys-metis-black-tantus/