Best lubricant for sensitive skin?

Hey guys,

I'm one of these over sensitive skinned people that has to stick to the one soap, washing up powder, moisturiser etc. Looking for lubricant that won't send my f*nny to hell and me to a and e lol. Does anyone have any they know of? Thanks x

I have fairly sensitive skin and I can really recommend the one by Lelo and also Yes Organic lubes, they are relatively expensive, yes, but seriously good.

I love the durex aloe. It generally does what it says and is wonderfully soothing.

Also the silk lube (as in the one in the 3 for £25) and that also comes in sachets so you can try it out before you buy :)

Good luck

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

I love the durex aloe. It generally does what it says and is wonderfully soothing.

Also the silk lube (as in the one in the 3 for £25) and that also comes in sachets so you can try it out before you buy :)

Good luck

I couldn't agree more. Durex aloe is what I always stick to, and I am prone nasty eczema in that area. It's a wonderful product!

good luck

Sliquid H2O has been great for me, I have quite temperamental skin and it's always been good :)

Check out the Sliquid range. They pride themselves on being free from all the nasties that typically cause irritation :)

Durex aleo is brill!

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Check out the Sliquid range. They pride themselves on being free from all the nasties that typically cause irritation :)

+1 - I highly recommend the Sliquid range too. I have sensitive skin and use Sliquid Sassy and Sliquid H20, and have never had an issue with them :) xx

As someone who has incredibly sensitive skin I can also wholeheartedly endorse the Sliquid range. My partner and I use Sliquid Sassy but they're all good.

I would recommend either Yes Organic lube or Sliquid H20

System JO Organic http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32483 or
Wicked Sensitive http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32314 might be good for you

i use both of them and haven't had any nasty sensitivity issues they both have Aloe Vera in which is soothing

I have similar problems, normal lubricants really irritate me and give burning sensations but I swear by Sliquid Natural H20. It's glycerin, petroleum and paraben free so it's about as natural as your going to get and it's also condom safe. It's not watery like some natural lubricants and even though it's expensive compared to durex etc it works out cheaper than other natural brands and it works much better so it's definitely worth it.