Best male masturbation lubricant?

Heyaa (:

Me and my LD boyfriend are exchanging late christmas presents in January, I've decided on various little gifts and since I've treated myself to afew toys and pleasure enhancers, I thought I might get him some lube for phone sex and that sorta thing xx

We both had a look (he loves how all the male lubes look totally manly) and I think the one we think may be the right one for him is Gun Oil Personal Silicone Lubricant. My boyfriend hasnt used lube before and I'm not too educated on that subject either, although I did read up on it abit xx

Basically what I'm looking for is a good slick, fun lube for male masturbation which he can use, I don't have a price range really but since I have lots of littl gifts a small tube of the stuff would be awesome xx

Any suggestions?

Not strictly a male lube, as it's totally unisex, liquid silk gets rave reviews and a good many people wont use anything else. Water-based is also pretty good as a rule as it's easy to wash off with water and it wont stain anything or ruin slicone toys. It comes in a little 50ml bottle too which is a good sample and play size.

Silicone lubes are really good for solo use though, as they last ages and don't wash off without soaping, so can be used in the shower. I don't use them so someone else will have to fill in the details. =)

Pixelking beat me to it:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7164&reviewid=22240#customer_reviews (my review from ages ago)

Personally I think it tastes foul but that's the worst part about it, fantastic stuff to use on your own, with a partner, wherever and whenever.

ID lube gets great reviews and Stroke 29 is a special cream for men to use. I have it but haven't got around to it yet!

I'm a fan of both ID Glide and Liquid Silk. It's difficult to pick a winner out of the two but you can't go wrong with either one for sure. If I could offer any advice I'd say to avoid Durex lubricants, especially the tingle variety.

I quite like durex tingle. It doesn't tingle at all for me, I just get a vague cold feeling that doesn't really last, but it tastes and smells of mint!

Thanks guys xx

I finally decided upon the Stroke29 xx

I hope he likes it (:

louisexx wrote:

Thanks guys xx

I finally decided upon the Stroke29 xx

I hope he likes it (:

I have the sample size and must dig it out at some point.

Keep us updated and join in with the rest of the forum if you like the look of the place!

stroke 29 .... you wont go wrong, its my first wank lube, so after 30+ years of not using it, it was a whole new experience ..

use a good inch long piece of lube, its very thick to start with and spread it evenly around and along the shaft.

as your body heat and hand friction starts to work it becomes a liquid not ublike butter.. after that it doesnt dry out like some and you can just keep adding more until you get the desired effect and then lie back and enjoy it, or have your partner use it on you, even better

Thank you for the post Dave. Can I ask is it easy to clean off? I don't like the butter sound...

dead easy, its kinda of greasy but not, kind of like a moisturiser, such as e45, it washes off with soap and water so theres no residue,

dont get me wrong once its gone liquidy it does drip like water or silicione based up can and do, its very much a solid then turns liquidy but stays were you wnat it... on your cock and hand !!

These sound great, I was going to buy the ID Him male masturbation lubes a while, and some people on Twitter said they were great, but I've just seen on here one of the products has a very poor review... Hmm more experimentation and reviewing required perhaps?

Thank you again Dave. I did almost use it recently... then I realised it was freezing and it says not to use internally such was the shrinkage. Brrr, cold month December was.

I can personally recommend Stroke 29.

My boyfriend tried out Stroke29 last night and let's just say I am very happy with my choice (: , thanks so much for the advice guys <3

Another happy ending!

Do feel free to pop on and chat to us, and of course feel free to utilise our collective knowledge!

masterjack wrote:

The best overall male masturbation lube on the market right now is made by Master Jack. You can find it here http://www.themasterjack.com

not sure Lh would like you advertising the competion but welcome to the forums

xGGx

I quite like durex play, it works well with my superhead honcha stroker although to be honest you do have to use alot of it, I've never tried anything else apart from durex for masturbaton, I'll have to have a look at some of the lubes mentioned they sound great, as long as they are safe to use with my head honcha.