Best Male Masturbator / Stroker ?

Apologies if there is a thread that covers this out there but my search did not find what I was looking for.

I am looking to BUY a masturbator/stroker for a male friend as a birthday present. I want to find something that will fill his spare time with nothing short of morning glory.

I have read alot of reviews BUT as a girl I am a little lost as to what would be the bomb for a budget between £10-20.

It also has to be easy to clean as he is a roadie and does not want any mess or fuss when travelling with tight deadlines. In addition as he is often going through airports all over the world it must not be too obviously a sex toy as some countries and states are not into self-pleasure etc. Don't want to embarass the guy either.

Any suggestions guys?

Your time is greatly appreciated.

SilkyKat

There are currently two Lovehoney and three Tracey Cox strokers on sale for £10 here - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/1408/

You could get one or two of these. Three are double sided, the others only single. You could check those out and see what you think of them. I doubt you can go far wrong with any of them for a man.

Thanks for posting back so quickly. Much appreciated.

Quick Q's:

1. What's better for a guy the one's with a closed end (for better suction) or the one's with a hole at the end?

2. I am guessing that a double-sided stroker is the better option just in terms of variety?

3. What do you think of the Head Honchos?

Otherwise all I can say is I think boys get the best toys! Would LOVE to know what these felt like myself but alas I am somewhat lacking in the power tool department. ;)

For travelling you need something that is not only pleasurable but also discreet, durable, quiet and easy to clean.

If you can stretch to an extra fiver then the best all round stroker I have ever used is the Tenga 3D Module:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22881

It is normally £32.99 but is a real bargain at £25 right now.

If that is out of range then the next best option at any price (in my opinion ) is the Tracy Cox Supersex Stroker which happens to be down to only £10 at the moment:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16558

I have many sleeves and strokers but if I am travelling then it is one of these two that is going with me.

Thanks Satoshi! Appreciate the tips!

My friend would HAVE to reciprocate before I would "love him Tenga". LOL

Would you still recommend the same models if they were NOT just for solo use?

Not quite sure I understand what you mean SilkyKat, both toys are great for solo or couples use, my partner has no trouble using either on me.

It really is about personal preference. I have bought my partner a Tenga Fliphole which is one of the expensive ones and fleshlight- sex in a can versions but his favourite was a really tight and cheap stroker sleeve!

I'd suggest open ended for easier cleaning however closed ended ones do add extra suction and clean up the mess there and then. =P

This one looks like a good travel size option and an ideal first time toy:- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22476 although again, if he prefers "loose" toys he may find this a little too tight.

The Tracy Cox strokers are a good place to start for a general first time toy or the head honchos. The Fleshlight sex in a can options are a really good brand for gifting, in my opinion but are slighter higher than your budget at around £35.

SilkyKat wrote:

Thanks for posting back so quickly. Much appreciated.

Quick Q's:

1. What's better for a guy the one's with a closed end (for better suction) or the one's with a hole at the end?

2. I am guessing that a double-sided stroker is the better option just in terms of variety?

3. What do you think of the Head Honchos?

Otherwise all I can say is I think boys get the best toys! Would LOVE to know what these felt like myself but alas I am somewhat lacking in the power tool department. ;)

1. The open ended ones would be alot quieter I reckon,the closed end ones make a noise with every thrust, so maybe not the best option for travelling with.

2. Yeah I'd prefer to have the option of two sides rather than one.

3. I've never used a head honcho, but they should be alright?

I know exactly what you mean! I'd love to know just what sex feels like from the other side.

Satoshi wrote:

Not quite sure I understand what you mean SilkyKat, both toys are great for solo or couples use, my partner has no trouble using either on me.

You answered my question! Thanks!

Nymeria wrote:

It really is about personal preference. I have bought my partner a Tenga Fliphole which is one of the expensive ones and fleshlight- sex in a can versions but his favourite was a really tight and cheap stroker sleeve!

I'd suggest open ended for easier cleaning however closed ended ones do add extra suction and clean up the mess there and then. =P

This one looks like a good travel size option and an ideal first time toy:- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22476 although again, if he prefers "loose" toys he may find this a little too tight.

The Tracy Cox strokers are a good place to start for a general first time toy or the head honchos. The Fleshlight sex in a can options are a really good brand for gifting, in my opinion but are slighter higher than your budget at around £35.

Appreciate the advice. To be honest if I was a guy I would be weak at the knees for the Tenga flip hole! But the budget is a little OTT for me.

Probably tending towards the Tracey Cox and.or the Head Honcho.

Abots wrote:

The open ended ones would be alot quieter I reckon,the closed end ones make a noise with every thrust, so maybe not the best option for travelling with.

Not all closed ended toys are noisy, it just depends on the design. Some are very loud due to the way the suction works on that particular model but my quietest stokers are actually closed sleeves.

SilkyKat wrote:

To be honest if I was a guy I would be weak at the knees for the Tenga flip hole!

The flip hole is amazing but trust me, you wont want to be travelling with one of those large and heavy beasts

I bow to your infinite wisdom Field Marshall Satoshi!

Satoshi wrote:

Abots wrote:

The open ended ones would be alot quieter I reckon,the closed end ones make a noise with every thrust, so maybe not the best option for travelling with.

Not all closed ended toys are noisy, it just depends on the design. Some are very loud due to the way the suction works on that particular model but my quietest stokers are actually closed sleeves.

Interesting! I'd have thought that because the air was being pushed out through a smaller hole that it'd be much louder! I will have to buy some more strokers to investigate now, look what you've done :p

Abots wrote:

Satoshi wrote:

Abots wrote:

Interesting! I'd have thought that because the air was being pushed out through a smaller hole that it'd be much louder! I will have to buy some more strokers to investigate now, look what you've done :p

I am a girl and I so want to conduct experiements in this field! Fascinating really!

SilkyKat wrote:

I am a girl and I so want to conduct experiements in this field! Fascinating really!

I have a severe case of penis envy when i look at Satoshi with his strokers especially the Tenga flip hole it looks amazing!