Best Male Sex Toys

Men, Women and everything inbetween, in your experiences what is the best sex toys for guys? I haven't strayed really beyond a couple of Cock Rings (including that one that vibrates when your phone rings or gets a text) and a double ended mouth/pussy stroker. Feel like investing in something new...

What are these electric things when you have a lead basically around of the base of your penis? Seen them on videos with men men ejaculating without ever touching themselves?? Interested...

Janny wrote:

What are these electric things when you have a lead basically around of the base of your penis? Seen them on videos with men men ejaculating without ever touching themselves?? Interested...

Yeah, that sounds fairly interesting!

The Handy Vagina. Not the most expensive but it's good.

My hubby has had a Fleshlight for the last couple of years or so and he also has a silicone cock ring that goes around his balls also. He mainly uses the Fleshlight on his own but I like him to wear the cock rind when we are having sex.

I've seen the Fleshlights, but they are a lot more expensive than other similar products on the market, in anyone's experience is there a reason for that?

Hella, thanks for those recommendations, I have looked at the DoubleStroker range lately, I might give it a go!

Mookie I've had a look, I'll take those into consideration as well!

Anything else?

Definitely a stroker......... mmmmmmmmmmmm

One with lots of little nodules on it to stroke me over the edge - or even better, for my OH to tip me over instead!

Just nice even thinking about it!!!!!!

Hahaha think may have to get my OH a toy or two for Christmas, may have to order from the offers and "have to" take a toy for me to make up the quantity ;)