Best oral experience?

What was your best oral experience? I dated a woman once that had a pierced tongue. The feeling of the bead on my glands (the area just below the penis head) was incredible. It has been rare, but I have also found guys can give incredible oral to other guys because they know how things feel. I can’t speak for females but have had great feedback on g-spot orgasms. What is your best and why?

3 Likes

Best oral experience was when I was 19, working in a menswear store. Assistant manager was a 55 yo woman. One night we stayed back late to do a stock take, not much work got done and I’ve never had such a sloppy blow job since, she was also my first fuck.

2 Likes

That has to be the first BJ that my girlfriend gave me. It blew my mind.

Without warning she just went down on me in her kitchen. Slowly unzipping me and rolling down my jeans she looked up and the look of mischief on her face was so memorable. I was already erect when she got me out of my boxers. Looking at me she said “now what shall I do with this” I didn’t get time to answer as she started to lick along my length. By the time she put me in her mouth I was ready to explode. I was polite and warned her that I was going to cum but she just carried on sucking a when I had shot my load she stood up and swallowed. Wow I thought. She’s a keeper and I was right as we are still together.

5 Likes

What makes for a “sloppy blow job”? Sounds intriguing.

1 Like

Lots of saliva!

Every time my wife gives me a BJ. Words cannot describe how good she is :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

First my OH gave me. We were just starting to hook up, and had fucked spectacularly the previous week.

She invited me over … I got to hers only to find she’d started her period - but she still wanted to give me a good time.

She pushed me backwards til I was against the back of her couch, sank to her knees … and I can still remember how weak my knees felt when she took me over the edge, still wrapped by her lips.

I wrote about it in a diary.
I love re-reading it!! :fire:

4 Likes

My wife gives amazing blow jobs.

Most memorable is the first time she swallowed. Up until this time she always finished with a HJ. We were 20 years old in a 69 her on top. When I was ready to cum I let her know but she kept going. I even tried to pull away. She just deep throated ne and kept going until I came. She got off after licking me clean, said it was hot and wanted to do it again. In my 20’s it didn’t take much to get hard again and we did it a second time. She has no issues swallowing my cum and forty years later her blow jobs are amazing.

6 Likes

[quote="JMS55]She has no issues swallowing my cum and forty years later her blow jobs are amazing.
[/quote]

Beautiful! I am envious of your relationship.

1 Like

A good few years back, dating an older guy I had never cum through oral previously. The whole evening built up to going back to the hotel, the foreplay, undressing and then being the centre of attention. One of those out of body experiences!

3 Likes

early days with my now hubby, I dressed up for him in holdups and a little skirt & bra set and he proceeded to go down on me for an hour. A whole hour of being licked and fingered to multiple orgasms. I had no idea where the relationship would lead at that point so I had to tell my besties all about it. I wish I hadn’t now because they still ask if he goes down on me… which he does!

6 Likes

My wife all the time…
The one that stands out is her finishing me off with her mouth, three fingers in my butt after pegging me.

And from my younger days, double blowjob from two of my friends in a hot tub.
They got pretty competitive!
Also included a bit of ass-play - generally a theme of my stories! :joy:

1 Like

A previous girlfriend let me cum in her mouth. It was amazing.

1 Like