Best oral position

Just wondering what's everyone's best position for giving/ receiving oral.

Also who's in charge? The giver or the receiver?

1 Like

My personal favourite is for her to sit on my face and grind on my tongue. It's comfortable for us both, I can reach her nipples and she cums 90% of the time this way.

I enjoy when she kneels in front of me, amazing view when she locks eyes with me, she has full control and the full body view in the mirrored wardrobe behind her is amazing!

1 Like

I have a really sensitive gag reflex but I found if I lie on the bed with my head hanging off the edge with him standing over me, then it doesn’t make me gag half as much, and gives him access to my breasts and otter’s pocket 👌🏻 For that one we both are in charge, he fucks my throat and I let him 😂 it stops when I want it to, he knows how much I can handle.
As for me receiving, he’s definitely in charge 😂 I’ve never really enjoyed it before but he does it well 🤤🤤 I generally prefer to be on my back but I know he likes when I sit on his face

1 Like

Boomplus, I really like giving oral to my Wife, personally I find it satisifying giving her pleasure. Okay so what positions have we used:

Mainly she has laid on her back and I've positioned myself between her legs. 2 tips, get her to move down the bed so you can kneel on the floor, it's easier on your neck, or get her to put a large pillow under her bum to lift her up, again easier on your neck. This position has a lot going for it, it feels like she is submitting to you. Other pluses you can use you hands on her breasts and nipples still. You can use your fingers to explore her and in particular you can insert your fingers to give her a blended orgasm by working her G-spot whilst playing with her clitorus. You can also let your tongue and mouth "roam" around a bit during the intitial phases of cunnilingus.

Second position we have mainly used is her on her back, but this time I invert. She doesn't like me to straddle her (she's not keen on oral and feels pressure to do it if I straddle her). The angle is better for your mouth and tongue and you can still use your fingers, downside is it's hard to play with her breasts and nipples in this position, but upside is she can play with you, although that can be distracting !

I think my Wife likes to feel submissive as we have tried her sitting on my face a fews times, which puts her in charge, but it's not her favourite position. If you do try this then put a pillow under your head, again it lifts you up so your neck will not get as sore. Also do watch out as my Wife, not surprisingly, can get carried away and really push down on my face. It feels great to have her want to orgasm that much, but I have to focus on relaxing and not feeling like I'm going to be suffocated.

An old favourite is to surprise her when she is stood up, I usually kneel in front of her and pull her knickers/trousers/jodpurs down. I usually do this as a spur of the moment thing and "work" quickly to orgasm. She has reported that being stood whilst having an orgasm makes her feel weak knee'd and a little uncomfortable at times.

I've tried doing oral from behind, in doggie or when she is lying on her tummy, but to be honest it's a difficult angle and you need a long tongue. Plus my Wife doesn't want it to evolve in to anulingus, which I've tried on her occasionally over the years, she is not keen and this position makes her "nervous".

Hope that helps.

PS I never get oral ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I like facesitting better. It gives me more control and it’s more comfortable for me. I like to have my hands on the headboard for support too. I think the receiver should be in control as getting direction is not only sexy, but it helps the giver to know what feels best and what they should be doing more of. It’s more enjoyable I think.

I love her taking control when it comes to oral so happy for her to sit on my face but I do love her legs off the bed and Me on my knees as it’s the perfect height for us. Usually it’s just me betwee her legs and she’s on her back with a pillow arched under her lower back.
My favourite position is me sat on the sofa and she kind of lays her head on my lap from the side and does her thing, it’s nice to see her body and plus I can reach any part of her I want to play with ☺️

If I'm receiving then I like to be laid back with him between my legs, sometimes putting my feet on his shoulders.

If I'm giving then I like to be on my knees with him either standing or sitting. I definately feel like I'm the one in charge in this position.

More Sexy at 50 wrote:

PS I never get oral

😯 I always feel if you give you should receive. Our attitude is if one does for the other then then other does it back.

Our favourite is me lying on my back on the bed with my head hanging just off the side, it gives him a better angle and he can get it deeper, it also ensures he gets full control. You've got to have very good control over your gag reflex.

If I am on my knees he can put his hand lightly on my throat so he can feel his penis going in my throat. He loves that, but my god, it's not easy for me 🙈

1 Like

I prefer her to sit inn my face though she’s uncomfortable with dominating me like that. She likes to be on her knees when sucking me off.

When I'm giving she is usually on her back and I'm to the side which gives better access to the c**t. When I'm receiving I don't care what position ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I don’tlike receiving, but love giving. I like to be on my knees whilst he stands. I give up control and he uses my hair to direct me.

69 is our favourite, side-by-side or woman on top.

1 Like

69 is great, plus wife on her knees unzipping my trousers, or wife lay on the edge of the bed, legs over the edge with me on my knees. I almost forgot. girl on top face sitting!

1 Like

When I give oral to my OH I am very much in control and I like it that way. However, there is nothing I enjoy more than him thrusting into my mouth just before goes! We keep it quite traditional in regards to position. He lays on the bed and Im between his legs.
When it comes to him giving me oral. Again, quite traditional. He is very much in control and is normally between my legs. Occassionally there will be some face sitting if Im aiming to be on top but I like him to be in control in this position too.
69 is my favourite though but I have to be on top and in control for it to work for me ;)

For me its got to be him sitting on the sofa & me standing on sofa astride him but facing him. I also have the wall for support & his hands can reach anywhere!

69 her on top

I like face sitting my OH has some facial stubble that adds a lovely added extra....

I love 69 that is probably my favourite, especially with him on top of me, I prefer it when he is taking charge and fucking my throat.

I think he prefers when I take lead though... he lays flat and I kneel to the side of him I usually use one arm to pin his legs and the other to hold his hands and then suck him. I more and more often do this on the living room sofa as I kneel on the floor.

as for me getting sucked i prefer it when I can take control, I usually kneel over him or bridge, in various ways. I prefer it when im going in from the side or from above his head as I find he cant get deep if im kneeling over his chest.