Best orgasm?

What was the best orgasm you ever had? What toys/lube did you use?

Mine was with the tracey cox bullet and play O in the back of my boyfriends car. What's yours?

Mine was my glass dildo that a gorgeous guy from LH bought for me and it was in my bed after sex with my OH. I don't think I have ever beaten it to be honest!

x

Jun 11 1982 first date with my wife lol

Sex wasnt great but it was the first time in 2 years

Jun 11 1982 first date with my wife lol

Sex wasnt great but it was the first time in 2 years

Toys arent any where near as satisfying as having sex with my OH.

The orgasms r intense and mind blowing - no 2 are the same but I dont have an defining amazing one.

I love sex with my OH! I now want sex with my OH........

x

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

Toys arent any where near as satisfying as having sex with my OH.

The orgasms r intense and mind blowing - no 2 are the same but I dont have an defining amazing one.

I love sex with my OH! I now want sex with my OH........

x

Hehehe love you Miss T&N

xxxxxxxx

My best orgasm was with my current partner in November 2010. There were no toys or lube, just a lot of passion because we hadn't seen eachother in a few weeks.
The pill I was on at the time made me very horny and his new cologne drove me wild!

whenI discovered the use for my clit when I was 14...never looked back since lol

Totally agree with some of the comments here. The best orgasms are with my partner too- but i think my first orgasm was in my early thirties.

I don't seem to have many knee trembling orgasms, had one once while I was exploring my p-spot while maturbating in the shower, that was the first time I had felt something so amazing, I have quite a few orgasms with my partner although not many knee trembling ones, those only happen ever now & again.

Mine was with hubby, he used my rabbit on me and we wer so close and loving throughout. we went for about 2/3 hours and afterwards i stood up and my legs were shaking, which is quite normal after a good session with us and then i just started crying i was so overwhelmed with just ecstasy i started crying. ill never forget that night! xx

With my wife the first time we had a play in latex, a pair of latex gloves and some lube produced a heck of a moment lol

Mine has to be an hour ago, hubbi went out with the kids. Have been reading up on female ejaculation and decided to give it a try. wow what can I say I managed to squirt and it has blown my mind, I was shaking for twenty minutes after,keep looking at the wet patches on the floor and smiling can't wait to try again :-)