Best place to buy lingerie

Looking to buy the Ms some nice lingerie for Vaentinesl day.
I've been looking at la senza or Ann summers but not to sure which is best.
So question is where do you buy yours.
I want a push up bra with a nice knickers and suspender belt.

P.s. I've looked at LH but I can't see anything I like .
All help welcome :)

fredericks.com or is she's plus size - hipsandcurves.com

I'd suggest you avoid Ann Summers the quality just isn't there.

Figleaves, Fox and Rose, Agent Provocateur, Playful Promises, Kiss me Deadly are all good in my opinion

Electra wrote:

I'd suggest you avoid Ann Summers the quality just isn't there.

Figleaves, Fox and Rose, Agent Provocateur, Playful Promises, Kiss me Deadly are all good in my opinion

I LOVE those brands.

I agree, AS just isn't good quality. Also returning online things is a nightmare!

*Double Post*

K&J wrote:

Looking to buy the Ms some nice lingerie for Vaentinesl day.
I've been looking at la senza or Ann summers but not to sure which is best.
So question is where do you buy yours.
I want a push up bra with a nice knickers and suspender belt.

P.s. I've looked at LH but I can't see anything I like .
All help welcome :)

sad sad panda face from Bonny! Why didn't you like the lines stocked on Lovehoney? it surprises me as many of the styles we stock are similar to lines you would fine in the competitors mentioned here? Is there a specific style of lingerie you are looking for? I would love to know more as i'm making lingerie selections for 2013 right now and am happy for suggestions, comments! They I can be a happy panda smiley

Another vote for Kiss Me Deadly, I love their stuff. Well made, vintage lines, very nice.
I really like BeMyBra, too, but I'm not sure if they're still around. They're one of the few companies that do 28 and 30 band bras that are actually true to size, so I'd love them for that alone, nevermind all the cuteness.
Debenhams often has some surprisingly cute stuff, too, I find.

If you want something fancy, Marlies Dekkers stuff is to die for, gorgeous. I'd be super jealous of your wifey getting some of that, haha.

I forgot to mention bluebella. :)

I love Rosie H-Ws collection from m &s it's really beautiful and not too expensive.

Or high end I love to indulge in Victoria secret.

All depends on her sizing. I've found it difficult to find things off lovehoney to fit me nicey as I have a dd bust.

As weird as it sounds... Topshop! Absolutely beautiful bra sets with suspenders andngarters. Wish lh stocked similar stuff as would be cheaper haha

Ah I love this thread!!!

I'm not keen on Ann Summers either. I haven't tried much of their stuff as I always think it looks tacky. Although, two of my favourite bras are from there.... The knickerbox range is cute.

La Senza is the next town away from me so I don't shop there much but it is very small sizing I find. They are going bust aren't they? So maybe hopefully you will find some pretties for cheap!

Playful Promises is sweet. I wish Lovehoney stocked more of their stuff. *hint hint Bonny!* I also wish Lovehoney had more"wearable" underwear (though not boring or anything, cute and quirky maybe please?) and perhaps fitted underwear as I'm always so reluctant to buy things in dress sizes also things within sets I am always bigger on bottom than on top. So long live mix and match!

Debenhams do have some cuties yes! They have a nice range, I'm not sure what it's called but they look like wedding lingerie. I keep meaning to treat myself to some because they are so romantic and pretty!
Floozie at Debenhams is cute, lots of quirky things, like a vegetable print underwear at one point. They are small fit too though I think.

Hope that helps if you had a smaller budget as only mentioned Ann Summers and La Senza. Some of the others mentioned are quite pricey, but if you can afford it -get them!! If she is interested in lingerie and I assume she is, she WILL appreciate a posh label. I'd scream if somebody got me Coco De Mer or Agent Provacteur!

Good luck and best wishes for Valentine's day! xxxxx

Some fantastic suggestions, thanks girls. x

If you can afford it and are after something quite classy as a treat, then also have a look at
http://www.rigbyandpeller.co.uk/

Im thinking of spending around £100

What the hell is a plunge bra, is that just another name for a wonder bra lol

K&J wrote:

Im thinking of spending around £100

What the hell is a plunge bra, is that just another name for a wonder bra lol

Nope each cup goes down at the front. Oh i cant explain! Id gey a pic but im in lecture and people can look over me XD

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

I love http://www.coco-de-mer.comlingerie. Soooo sexy.

Coco de mer is nothing special at all :s its lingerie you can get anywhere but theyve slapped a £60 price tag on.

I agree about Topshop, I went in there the other day and they have so many sexy lingerie sets in atm! Suspender belts included. And yes, Coco de Mer is waaaay too expensive but its owned by Lh so I guess they want to promote it.

I've just had a look and the lingerie they have in now is quite ugly to be honest. http://www.coco-de-mer.com/products/coco-de-mer-thalia-full-cup-bra/ £78 for that?! Why would anyone pay that much?!

Not shopping on LH! (Gasp) I can't believe you can't find something you like :( hope your search is more fruitful though :)

Coco de mer and Agent Provocateur have some top end stuff - pricey - some classic stuff some avant garde stuff. I think Coco-de-mer als has a stella mccartney range.

Lovehoney is always worth trawling through - there are often some gems on here (sizing is often a bit more general than other places though - which is good f you aren't sure of exact sizes...not so good if you are after an exact fit) I love these: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26807 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26355 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26202

For pretty stuff , well made, and affordable can't go far wrong with Adore Moi or Floozie from Debenhams.

Slightly harder to find and more pricey - Chantelle do some very chic stuff - the sheer africa range is v pretty and Aubade do a chic french range too

FlirtyorDirty.co.uk has a broad selection of pretty to erotic stuff from budget stuff like Anais to expensive stuff like Luxxa and Lola Luna.

Enjoy choosing ;-)