Best position for anal beads?

I was wondering the best sex position for anal beads for penerative sex?
Thanks ❤

If you want the beads played with by your OH whilst having sex, rather than just sitting in place, reverse cow girl or doggie style would allow him to work them in and out.

If you like that feeling you could look at this? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21241

You can then put either bit in either hole depending which way up you are

The best bit of anal beads is to whip them out as you orgasm, in one swift motion. Therefore the best position is anything that let's you access the beads - most positions allow for this...!

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

If you want the beads played with by your OH whilst having sex, rather than just sitting in place, reverse cow girl or doggie style would allow him to work them in and out.

If you like that feeling you could look at this? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21241

You can then put either bit in either hole depending which way up you are

I am defiantly looking at that and other similar items now. Can't believe how intense it was ❤xx

Sum Sub wrote:

The best bit of anal beads is to whip them out as you orgasm, in one swift motion. Therefore the best position is anything that let's you access the beads - most positions allow for this...!

I have seen that on here before and you're not joking sum sub, I saw you avi and thot subs gonna give me some wise ass remark n hub me in stitches 😂 spot on advice, thank you. I discovered this last night. WAW so intense. I "need" more anal beads now lol. Yeah we figured reverse cowgirl so hubby could work them for me. He's like what you doing I've no time to wait for the forum to answer 😂 Thanks for both your replies ❤xx

Ahhh! Although 99% of my output is sarcy, I'm actually a pretty experienced sexual creature with some genuinely good advice (depending upon which way the wind blows)

Sum Sub wrote:

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) wow subby you feeling okay??? but yeah that is the best part of anal beads

Sum Sub wrote:

Ahhh! Although 99% of my output is sarcy, I'm actually a pretty experienced sexual creature with some genuinely good advice (depending upon which way the wind blows)

youve got great knowlege for sure, ive seen other posts of yours on toys. You helped when i was stuck in a rut about my neice where i was wondering whether to buy her sex toys. She's loving sex toys and im hoping she loses interst in lads for the now. I know for a fact shes not as fussed as before toys. Its clearly have alot of experiance leading to a great insight into the world of sex toys. Youre also intelligent, funny and im sure youll not mind me saying (i think you pride yourself in it) you have a very humorous sarcasm. I enjoy alot of your posts. I know we dont have general talk but credit where its due. You bring alot to the forum. Thanks again for the advice ❤xx

Love my anal beads in whist having my pussy 'eaten'. Creates the most amaxing orgasm x