Best position for double ended dildo

Hi everyone me and my girlfriend have just purchased a double ended which is arriving today, we are looking for advice on the best position please.

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Thanks @Bitsnbobs, facing each other is what we had in mind so we can see each other, I usually find from behind is most pleasurable when being pegged so hopefully this feels just as good, we can’t wait to try it :smiley:

4 Likes

This is something that interests me. Please update us all and let us know how it went, what worked etc.

2 Likes

Will do

1 Like

So last night @sexlover222 wow, it was really good.

We started off with foreplay then the missus slipped a finger in my arse and then two, she put her strap on cock on and bent me over. I needed warming up haha, the dildo is 5inch thick and the most I had taken before was 3inch so I was a bit dubious. Once she had made me cum we figured out a position we were comfortable in, I laid back and she sat up with her legs spread an I put mine on hers. With plenty of lube on the dildo she inserted it into me, it took a few goes as it’s very bendy but once we managed and I moved slightly it felt comfortable. She then slid onto which was hot seeing her take it in. Both then started rocking back and forth and wow it felt so good I came in no time, the size of it felt so good it hit the spot like never before.

After fooling around for a while and getting wet (not that I wasn’t already I’d been thinking about this all day haha) we then reached for the dildo and covered it in lots and lots of lube and got in position. I slowly pushed it in to him and straight away I could see he liked it, I then slid my end into me which felt really good, nice size and I can move it to where it needs to be easily. When we both started pushing onto it it stayed where it needed to be so i was able to rub my clit as well, what was really hot was seeing how much he was enjoying it, usually when I wear my cock I take him from behind so I don’t get to see his face, after we both came a few times haha he then got on top and I swear I’ve never felt his cock so hard!

Definitely a 10 out of 10 and will be using it again. 100% recommend getting one

3 Likes

Doggy :hugs:

How would that work @Delboy1991? Both in doggy position facing away from each other?

Sounds very much like the scissors (scissoring?) position used by the lesbian community.

Think we’d like to try that, have you got a link for the doubleender you used??

From our experience I would have say scissors or back to back doggy, scissors is great because you can still play with each other!