Best position for pegging?

Hi there this is my first post so let me know if I’m doing something wrong.
So me and my partner have got into pegging ove the last month. As this is fairly new I want to know what people suggest for the best positions to give myself (male) an orgasm. We have a strapless so we both get sensation. It feels great but I really want to hit a climax through it and it’s something that is difficult to Google to find answers. Any ideas would be great!

2 Likes

So classic positions would be to try on all fours doggy style or front/reverse cowboy :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Have you had a prostate orgasm before? It is a bit of a learned skill so it may not necessarily be the position on anything you are specifically doing during penetration. It just takes some relaxation and practice. If it’s feeling good then it should be hitting the right spot.

The best position is likely to be the most comfortable for both you and your partner so you can have a longer session. Otherwise, maybe consider you being on top, that way you can control the speed etc so you can respond as your body does.

5 Likes

Doggy feels nice just doesn’t hit the right spot. Will definitely think about cowboy

1 Like

I’ve never had a prostate orfasm before so I don’t know what to expect. Being on top might be a good idea we’ve thought about it, I just like the feeling of her going for it

1 Like

I have found that its best to be a bit elevated, like if the recipient has a few pillows or a big chunky memory foam pillow under their hips, so that the giver can get a better angle for easier thrusting.
I’ve not managed to prostate orgasm that way yet, but have been very close, and the dildo doesnt keep falling out like it did when we first started and tried other angles.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of him on his back, pillows under hips, so I can thrust and see his face and have his hard cock right there. If I get the angle right, the movement of the strap-on gives me rolling orgasms for a bit, and then me thrusting into him makes him shoot his load. He’s never done that doggy, although doggy is a nice build-up if you want to use 2 positions in a session.

3 Likes

It’s pretty much like G-spot when it comes to best position. Especially effective are missionary with elevated hips, cowboy with his back bent backwards and so on. Just make sure that the angle gets his P-spot in the way of the strap on and you’ll be fine.

Cowboy will give you more control to get a better pleasure experience I think :grimacing:

We find doggy best and also found a harness or thong with a cock ring strap on works better for us