Best position for visual

This is probably a really simple question, but I was wondering if there is a position that would allow me to have a good view of penetration during sex? My wife and I can’t seem to get that full on visual thing going and being able to see what’s happening is a massive turn on for me. And tips or advice would be appreciated.

Reverse cowgirl, although she needs to be leaning forward somewhat.

Get a full view of penetration, plus added bonus she can easily reach back between her legs to play with herself (with toy of hand) or your balls. I especially like it when Mrs Sen squeezes her labia together a bit, creates extra pressure / tightness. View is equally enhanced by a butt plug in her that you can then play with.

Really is one of my fav positions.

For me it has to be the edge of the bed. Perhaps put a pillow under her to lift her up but you get a great visual and also you are in control. I know it’s our favourite position!

Invest in a Liberator wedge. It really will allow for better views in all positions.

I can second VR's advice.

Using a wedge raises her bum 5" to 6" which

a) makes it far easier on my knees (I'm 68)

b) allows for deeper penetration

c) allows her easier access for a vibrator

d) allows me a really clear view of the action

Using the wedge I can even see full penetration while we're doing anal.

Mirror. We have a full length mirror in the bedroom and a dressing table that I can put my hands on to brace myself 😂. Excellent views

Thank you all so much for your helpful tips and advice. I sooo can’t wait to try these loverly positions out!! I have to say alicia4ever your suggested position was particularly attractive to me 👍 thanks too to VR for your review of the liberator wedge. Very helpful review and my wife and I are going to save for one 😆

Senator wrote:

Reverse cowgirl, although she needs to be leaning forward somewhat.

Get a full view of penetration, plus added bonus she can easily reach back between her legs to play with herself (with toy of hand) or your balls. I especially like it when Mrs Sen squeezes her labia together a bit, creates extra pressure / tightness. View is equally enhanced by a butt plug in her that you can then play with.

Really is one of my fav positions.

My husband would whole-heartedly agree with this one. I lean forward and rest my boobs on his legs, and he reckons the view is amazing. He has this thing about looking all down my back from my hair to my ass, but this version comes with actually seeing his cock go in and out of me. It is one of his favourite positions now.

We're quite lucky that my OH's dressing table is at the end of our bed and she has a large, well huge mirror hanging on the wall giving a great view of our bed and anything we might be up to! I love watching my OH taking me anally and she loves facing it and watching herself riding me whilst playing with her own body! It was by chance where we put the mirror but it couldn't have been better placed!!

I bet if you move house Yes Man, it won't be accidentally placed anywhere!

KinkyMira wrote:

Oh yes I do believe there might be a bit more thought in to how we lay out the bedroom if we did ever move house!!🤣🤣🤣

Mirrors, and also using toys to penetrate - good view and you can both self pleasure at the same time!

Yes man wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

Oh yes I do believe there might be a bit more thought in to how we lay out the bedroom if we did ever move house!!🤣🤣🤣

Our whole house is like that. We bought our sofa/chaise arrangement for sex reasons first and watching telly second. Our dining table was bought for sturdiness, as was our bed. Mirrors etc are all carefully placed - makes room layouts quite a bit harder at times, but worth it!

KinkyMira wrote:

Yes man wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

Our whole house is like that. We bought our sofa/chaise arrangement for sex reasons first and watching telly second. Our dining table was bought for sturdiness, as was our bed. Mirrors etc are all carefully placed - makes room layouts quite a bit harder at times, but worth it!

Our bedroom is our only sex haven as having 2 teenagers in the house doesn't give us any opportunity to use the rest of the house for our pleasure! I like your thinking to use everyday items covertly bought for your pleasure as we always get the awkward question when anyone goes in to our bedroom is what the hook in the ceiling is for!! Although I think the educated have guessed!!🤣🤣🤣

All about mirrors. Next house I buy the bedroom is having a wall of mirrors

Mr_Smile wrote:

Agree with that, we have a mirrored wardrobe along one wall and even thought about a ceiling mirror, but that proved too difficult.

He likes doggy or reverse cowgirl for watching "the bits" in action but I prefer looking at faces, and missionary or cowgirl are best for that.

Peakcouple wrote:

Mr_Smile wrote:

Agree with that, we have a mirrored wardrobe along one wall and even thought about a ceiling mirror, but that proved too difficult.

He likes doggy or reverse cowgirl for watching "the bits" in action but I prefer looking at faces, and missionary or cowgirl are best for that.

Seeing my wife's expressions is one of my major turn ons.