Best Position??!

Hello Orgasm Army!!

Anybody recommend a good position for me and my man? I want my clit stimulated by his penis. I've tried bending over and him entering me from behind. Only problem with this is that he sometimes slips out becuae I am aroused so much! Any advice? Thank you!! xx

Oh yes it can be done!!... its called CAT or coital alignment technique and it is basically revised missionary position. Rather than thrusting as the basic motion, there is a rocking motion, which stimulates the clitoris much better. The man enters initially from between the woman's legs which are apart and slightly bent, but then lifts himself further up the length of her body so that his thrusts make contact with her clitoris. At the very same time the base of the man's penis is also being stimulated. By leaning to the right or left of her torso, the man can rest his weight partially on his partner and partially on whatever the platform is for this event. It is important for the man to relax his upper body. The woman can then wrap her legs around his, trying to extend the stretch of her legs so that her ankles are about at the height of his calves. With this position a woman can then begin to thrust her own pelvis, repeatedly making contact between her clitoris and the base of his penis. Basically this is a rocking back and forth in sync sort of thing with the focus on the clitoris and the base of the penis rather than being all about penetration. The CAT allows the man and woman's combined thrusting to do the job. CAT is basically a revised missionary position, with the man on top and face to face with his partner (CAT can be done with the woman on top, too). What's different is that the man has vaginal sex with his partner from a higher angle than usual, putting pressure on the woman's clitoris while he enters and re-enters her in response to her pelvic thrusts.

The man on top CAT can get uncomfortable and you have really have to work to get in the optimal position, I've never been able to orgasm when we've tried it - we found it a bit slow and boring tbh - if you want slow and sensual then the lotus position is far better, although no matter how much I want slow and gentle I always want hard and rough after a while.

I've had more success with me on top , get your bloke to slightly sit up and then you can really grind your hips into him, I find it best if my hubby doesn't actually do a great deal, if he starts to move it can throw my rhythm out, but he will massage my bum cheeeks and either open me wider or push me together for some lovely sensations , that's how I had my first g-spot orgasm and squirt too. He recently lay me down on my front almost totally flat with just my bum slightly raised and that felt very nice , all his pressure was front wall and I had friction from the bed as well - you can just relax and enjoy so it's ideal if you're not feeling very energetic , we'll be having another go at that soon hopefully. Nothing feels as good as an orgasm with your man inside you, our old faithful technique is my bum up on a pillow, him barely inside me and circling my clit with his thumb.

One position I can't quite master is reverse cowgirl - it just never feels "right" for some reason, no matter how I position myself.

Hi all! Yes Anderserkiel I did mean the friction from his penis against my clit. I do realise he cannot be inside me and directly stimulate my clit.... LOL .... I'm going to consider the CAT ;o) x

i like to be on top with my legs closed. then he holds my hips and moves me up and down.

no room for much movement, but some great sensations. good for a quickie too as we both come really quickly!! x

One position I can't quite master is reverse cowgirl - it just never feels "right" for some reason, no matter how I position myself

Hi LL! Not all Women can manage this position as there's quite some difference in the internal angles of their vaginas. . .in my experience!

SG69 x

When I've been on top but facing away, I am always worried about damaging my poor hubby, even with him slightly sat up behind me too it never feels right. I'll have to get him to sit right up and "back" onto him! No reversing wagon beeping noises please!

Girl on top is a fantastic leg work out Andserkiel, at first I could only manage a few minutes but now I can go for half an hour, and I'm pretty "curvy" - if you've seen the woman in the Gok Wan underwear ads, that's pretty much my figure ( I have more stretch marks though) - it'salso fab for taking him to the edge a few times, it makes his orgasm very intense too - watch for the involuntary hip thrusts and stop dead for a minute or two, then build him up again and feel him explode, it can be so intense it's almost painful, he says.

You're probably right about our internal angles Sexyget - I've got a prominent cervix and a retroverted womb ( apparently) - I found this out when I had to have a colposcopy and got to watch my insides in glorious technicolour - it was actually fascinating to see inside yourself like that.

Lady Lara wrote:

Girl on top is a fantastic leg work out Andserkiel, at first I could only manage a few minutes but now I can go for half an hour, and I'm pretty "curvy" - if you've seen the woman in the Gok Wan underwear ads, that's pretty much my figure ( I have more stretch marks thoughExternal Media)

hey. nothing wrong with stretch marks. i have plenty and ive never let them interfere with my sex life. ive never had anyone complain about them, in fact, its even been said by some guys that they actually like them cos it makes me more "real" x

Well my hubby can't moan about my saggy tummy and stretch marks, it's all his fault anyway as being pregnant caused them in the 1st place!!

I do dream about having a flat stomach though, wide hips , big bum and chunky thighs I can live with as they are at least toned and smooth but other than surgery, I can't do anything about my wobbly tummy.

I started off by putting pillows under my knees when on top - I am the most unfit person in the world but you can find a position to get comfortable on top.

I do think that part of it is feeling exposed too, which can make you tense and your muscles start to ache, if you relax and get into it, it becomes much easier, you can really feel it in your inner thighs the next day too.

If it raises your heart rate and makes you sweat, it's great aerobic excersise!!

The CAT method works well.

SG69 x

For me i like to get it from behind i think it goes in deeper , but after having 5 children i have plenty wobbely bits which my hubby loves especially when hes pounding me (weirdo lol)

hotmum xx

Hiya Hotmum!

There's an indoor 5-a-side footy league here in Liverpool looking for teams girl!

Bring the kids!

SG69 x

We've tried CAT but never got it to work. I've read about it and I know it can take a lot of practise but it does make me wish that we were presented with an Instructional Manual for our genitals. Might have to do a bit more research and see if I can find a video or something to give us a better idea! Anyways, for clitoral stimulation, I generally find that having my man sat up (propped against pillows or on the sofa) with me astride him generally works best as I can grind myself against him. (Sounds like Lady Lara and I are going for something similar?) We're also got the reverse cowgirl to work with the help of a vibe on me but it does kind of minimise the connection between us, which is a shame. Still, it means I can really focus on my orgasm - it's quite fun when if you've got him tied up and want to tease, especially if you've got a mirror handy so he can watch!

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hiya Hotmum!

There's an indoor 5-a-side footy league here in Liverpool looking for teams girl!

Bring the kidsExternal Media!

SG69 x

ive heard that so many times lol cheeky

xx

Pulling your leg of course Hotmum! I love big families, I come from a massive family, not my own but the extended family is a biggun alright! Good stuff. It can be too quiet without kids sometimes I think. We have a good laugh in our house with my two.

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Pulling your leg of course Hotmum! I love big families, I come from a massive family, not my own but the extended family is a biggun alright! Good stuff. It can be too quiet without kids sometimes I think. We have a good laugh in our house with my two.

SG69 x

i love having a big family and all of them being boys atleast i know il get looked after when i get old....well i hope i will lol

i wouldnt have it any other way

xxxxxx

My god hotmum. . .Imagine when they're all grown up and got kids of their own and. . .

They all pile into yours every sunday for their mums roast!

You'll certainly be a hotmum then girl! Them kitchens get warm!!

SG69 x

hmm i want sex. being single is no fun - but easier on the positions i suppose

Well get out there Sweetlove and get yourself a man! They're all there for the taking you know?

SG69 x