Best positions for anal sex....

Corset_is wrote:

Am ordering some ASAP too. We'll have to swap notes 😉😂😂😂

Not sure it helped but it didn't hurt at all 🙌🙌

Aims85 wrote:

Corset_is wrote:

That's great, my wife has also just found this position and finds it very relaxing, we've had more anal in the last few weeks than ever, also found my anal fisting lube she uses on me is also a very good lube for her.

Oh that's good QOAW!! Yeah was a good position to start with!! Was surprised how good it felt...

Aims85 wrote:

Corset_is wrote:

Definitely ordering some as soon as I get paid. Can't wait! 😜

Aims85 wrote:

Oh that's good QOAW!! Yeah was a good position to start with!! Was surprised how good it felt...

This is what we use sometimes;

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32336

its lovely and slippery and stays that way you'll love it, don't be put off from the name though its good for that too if you want.

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

its lovely and slippery and stays that way you'll love it, don't be put off from the name though its good for that too if you want.

Does it relax as well?

I'm contemplating either Pjur Backdoor or Analyse Me based on reviews...how does this compare? Just for anal not fisting, definitely not ready or willing to go there lol.

Aims85 wrote:

Sounds good, shall add it to my wish list, slippery is well needed for anal I'm finding.

Corset_is wrote:

Aims85 wrote:

Corset_is wrote:

🙌🙌 let us know how you find it 😀

Pronebone is a great position I love the view! :-)

I still prefer doggy though...our absolute favourite 😀

Aims85 wrote:

Corset_is wrote:

Aims85 wrote:

Corset_is wrote:

Will do! Definitely need some cos 'Sir' has told me he's going for it...and I'm nervous as hell!!! 😯 Lol.

Corset_is wrote:

Aims85 wrote:

Corset_is wrote:

Aims85 wrote:

Corset_is wrote:

Will do! Definitely need some cos 'Sir' has told me he's going for it...and I'm nervous as hell!!! 😯 Lol.

You'll be fine, lots of lube and relax 😀

The lube I posted is very good for a relaxed time/feel but I found that if I'm using it on my wifes bum and giving her a good lick there , it gently numbs my tongue!

The lube I posted is very good for a relaxed time/feel but I found that if I'm using it on my wifes bum and giving her a good lick there , it gently numbs my tongue!

Thanks for the tip but I'm put off by the name of it...don't want to give 'Sir' ideas cos, sub or not, no way is he doing that ever!! Lol.

Aims85 wrote:

As the title says... What are the best positions for beginners. I mean we've had anal sex a few times before but we stopped as I found it too painful... Mainly because he's huge and I had never put anything up my butt before!!

Now I love butt plugs and dildos etc and I'm used to it and have worked my way up to roughly his girth size so I'm ready to try again but don't want to scare myself off at the first hurdle!!

Which positions will allow us good penetration but ease me into or onto 😝 it.The

The essential point is to relax, lots of anal play to get the anal muscles to relax, the use of an anal lube is also essential, combine the use of anal toys before penetration is attempted, if you dont relax your muscles wont let you play.

Corset_is wrote:

Thanks for the tip but I'm put off by the name of it...don't want to give 'Sir' ideas cos, sub or not, no way is he doing that ever!! Lol.

The lube is great, that's why I said don't be put off by the name, you could always wrap the bottle to cover the graphics? fisting the front is far easier than the rear you'd be surprised how much you can handle.

Corset_is wrote:

The lube is great, that's why I said don't be put off by the name, you could always wrap the bottle to cover the graphics? fisting the front is far easier than the rear you'd be surprised how much you can handle.

I wouldn't...I've pushed an 8lb 10oz baby out! But under no circumstances is anyone shoving a whole hand up there except in a blizzard medical emergency! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Corset_is wrote:

Corset_is wrote:

I wouldn't...I've pushed an 8lb 10oz baby out! But under no circumstances is anyone shoving a whole hand up there except in a blizzard medical emergency! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

pmsl this made me laugh, except in a blizzard medical emergency, i feel exactly the same as you, the thought of fisting in either area makes me want to shut my legs up tight lol

rach74 wrote:

Corset_is wrote:

Corset_is wrote:

pmsl this made me laugh, except in a blizzard medical emergency, i feel exactly the same as you, the thought of fisting in either area makes me want to shut my legs up tight lol

Damn auto correct...it should say BIZZARE! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Corset_is wrote:

rach74 wrote:

Corset_is wrote:

Corset_is wrote:

Damn auto correct...it should say BIZZARE! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂