Best positions for anal sex....

As the title says... What are the best positions for beginners. I mean we've had anal sex a few times before but we stopped as I found it too painful... Mainly because he's huge and I had never put anything up my butt before!!

Now I love butt plugs and dildos etc and I'm used to it and have worked my way up to roughly his girth size so I'm ready to try again but don't want to scare myself off at the first hurdle!!

Which positions will allow us good penetration but ease me into or onto 😝 it.

You on top πŸ’― that way you control how slow to take it....

Second Sex Squid's suggestion. You could try spooning too as there's not a great deal of scope for him to thrust as much as say doggy style.

I second the spooning position. We used this for our first few backdoor sex experiences and found it quite comfortable. He couldn’t get as deep as he could in other positions so it worked well as a starting point for us :)

Doggy style is our fave for PIV sex for sure so will need to retrain!!

I'm all for being in control πŸ˜€ I'm mainly worried about the girth of him, damn that big gorgeous penis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

NatandTom wrote:

I second the spooning position. We used this for our first few backdoor sex experiences and found it quite comfortable. He couldn’t get as deep as he could in other positions so it worked well as a starting point for us :)

Yes shall try spooning too, I get tired easy on top.. Need to get back to the gym πŸ™Œ I don't mind deep at all as my dildos are pretty lengthy it's mainly the circumference πŸ˜€

Aims85 wrote:

I'm all for being in control πŸ˜€ I'm mainly worried about the girth of him, damn that big gorgeous penis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Doggy is my fave too and I have the same issue with 'Sir'. He's very girthy too (like HUGE!) but I really want it...only problem is, as you may guess from 'Sir', I don't get any control. I have been looking at desensitising lubes to ease discomfort. Oh damn those big gorgeous penises πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

When you can handle the girth I would highly recommend the pronebone position. It’s our favourite for anal and piv!

Corset_is wrote:

Aims85 wrote:

Doggy is my fave too and I have the same issue with 'Sir'. He's very girthy too (like HUGE!) but I really want it...only problem is, as you may guess from 'Sir', I don't get any control. I have been looking at desensitising lubes to ease discomfort. Oh damn those big gorgeous penises πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haha I know right?! I absolutely love his penis but I worry for my butt πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Yeah I've ordered a pjur backdoor one...will test it out and report back 😘

NatandTom wrote:

When you can handle the girth I would highly recommend the pronebone position. It’s our favourite for anal and piv!

Honestly.... I'm off to Google what pronebone is πŸ˜€

Oh looks awesome πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Aims85 wrote:

Corset_is wrote:

Aims85 wrote:

Haha I know right?! I absolutely love his penis but I worry for my butt πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Yeah I've ordered a pjur backdoor one...will test it out and report back 😘

Likewise. 2 years ago when I first discovered the joys of anal it was with a fairly big cock (in more sense than one πŸ˜‚) but he was generous with the lube. 'Sir' is slightly larger, girth-wise, so...keep me posted on the Pjur. It's on my wish list.

Aims85 wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Honestly.... I'm off to Google what pronebone is πŸ˜€

Details??????

Its kind of like missionary but your on your front underneath... Looks good!!

I'll let you know πŸ˜€ I will probably use the whole bottle πŸ˜‚

Am ordering some ASAP too. We'll have to swap notes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Corset_is wrote:

Am ordering some ASAP too. We'll have to swap notes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We shall πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Definitely spooning or you on top to start with. My fav now is doggy and letting his hands wonder we normally do double penetration but been with hubby 17 years so lots of practice make it perfect.

Just do what feels right for you and don't worry to tell him if it hurts ECT. His learning too xx

We started off spooning when we first tried anal with one leg (mine) hooking back over his. Now, my favourite is starting off doggy so I can push back hard into his hips. When it gets too much I collapse onto my front with him laying on top.It does make for a tight fit so may not be good for girthier gents.

Spooning is really nice and can be intimate

Pronebone position is hot af

However our fave is my legs over his shoulders, can get really deep in that position

Oh my God...was awesome!

I'm actually so impressed as it always looks too big to fitπŸ˜‚ but we went slow (I'm never afraid to tell him anything) and wow felt so good. We spooned after some pronebone piv (amazing) and I hooked my leg over his. He said he was in heaven!!!! The noises he made were so hot!!

Shows how important it is to anal train for sure!! Thanks all for the ace advice as always 😘