Best Positions for Pegging?

HIVE MIND: ASSEMBLE! 

I need your expert pegging insight!

I'm looking to write a piece about the best positions for pegging and want to know what you think?

Whether it's a brilliant position for newbies, pegging pros or something for special occasions or situations, please tell me what the position is, and why you chose it as a "best" position.

Oh, and if there are any strap ons, harnesses or other toys which you find really enhance a particular position, I'd love to hear it!

Cheeeeeeeerrssss! 

Personally me and my ex used doggy the most. Simply for ease in access. Also had a stap from another site which gave her something to hold onto and pull me into her ha4der while she was thrusting.

tried other positions but this always gave the best results. Often had my hands shackled together.

the only variation we had much success with was froggy. Basically the same as doggy except you have your head down on the floor/bed wherever your doing it and your arms tied to each bed post.

the only other thing I can recommend is LUBE but your usually pretty good at empisizing that.

dont have a particular favourite strap on/dildo. Some of the ribbed glass ones feel good tho

Guy14357 wrote:

Personally me and my ex used doggy the most. Simply for ease in access. Also had a stap from another site which gave her something to hold onto and pull me into her ha4der while she was thrusting.

tried other positions but this always gave the best results. Often had my hands shackled together.

the only variation we had much success with was froggy. Basically the same as doggy except you have your head down on the floor/bed wherever your doing it and your arms tied to each bed post.

the only other thing I can recommend is LUBE but your usually pretty good at empisizing that.

dont have a particular favourite strap on/dildo. Some of the ribbed glass ones feel good tho

Awesome - thanks Guy. This is really helpful :) 

Also, I'd never heard of 'froggy' before, so I've learned something new today! 

Hey Jess, I would say pegging should always start with a clean bum so using a good douche (Lovehoney basics Douche is perfect). once this is done you need to make sure your both on the same wave length and understand, whether it’s your first or 100th time, it doesn’t matter as you both need to go at the receiver’s pace. warming up with a plug or a finger or small toy is always crucial unless you’re a veteran and once you’re ready and, in the mood, I would say the following positions are great:

Beginner position:
Doggystyle, this allows the receiver more control and it’s a lot easier for both of you to find a good positioning and style to your sex. whether you want it deep and fast or slow and sensual it can work for both of you. this also has a great vibe of dominance about it, so the giver can hold onto the hips of the bottom and really switch roles. this is also good for anyone who is a little shy and doesn’t want face to face action, this also allows a great amount of movement to jerk yourself off and have double the pleasure.
Pleasure rating 9/10

Missionary, this is great because it allows you to easily pleasure yourself while your partner takes you, but it’s also quite a good position for depth, as it’s not as easy to go fast due to your legs being in the way, you still get a good depth and "Full" feeling which is nice, this also allows you to kiss and feels a lot more intimate. Your partner may find this easier too as they can rest on their knees and thrust which is a gentle movement and great if your still unsure of how you like things. they can easily hold back in this position and only put half the length in and slow down instantly, it also allows the bottom to get out of the position quickly in case of an emergency situation. You can also add a pillow under the lower back of your partner to elevate the butt and allow a slightly easier penetration as this seems to open things up a bit more.
Pleasure rating 8/10

The side roll, or more commonly known as spooning sex. this is nice as it allows you to both kind of lay down and have some lazy and sleepy sex without it being too much attention on either of you. this also allows a lot of control over penetration and is ideal for beginners, if you can get up closer to your partner you can also reach around and give him a hand job while he pushes back into you. this is great for G spot penetration as the angle of the dildo will hit the right spot and with slow and strong thrusts will probably get him to O town without even having to do much work.
pleasure rating 8/10

intermediate positions:

Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, these positions are great if you’re into deep penetration as you can take the full length and the giver doesn’t really need to do as much work. if you’re into role reversal this is ideal as it really does change power positions and can be extremely sexy and fun. This doesn’t give a lot of pleasure in the back passage but still feels great and gives you full movement to have a cheeky W*nk
pleasure rating 7/10

standing sex, this is great for shower fun and also allows your partner to reach around and give you please and tease you to a leg shaking mess. Also, if you’re into power play this is great for a bit of light choking and neck kissing, dirty talk in your partners ear while your thrusting from behind never fails so if you’re into the Submissive life then this may be for you.
pleasure rating 8/10

Expert positions:

flat iron is our favourite position for vaginal and anal penetration, the bottom (Receiver) simply lays flat on their stomach while the giver mounts and enters from behind. this allows a deep and hard penetration, with direct Gspot penetration. the angle of this is really incredible and the receiver also will feel a lot “Fuller” as the anal passage, or vaginal walls will tighten and become a lot narrower. this is great for all the size queens and for people who want to feel like they are taking a lot more than they actually are and is sure to make anyone moan.
pleasure rating 9/10

side entry missionary, simply lay on your side with one leg slightly raised for your partner to enter you from a side angle, this allows very deep penetration and as your partner is on their knees they can use this for extra thrusting power. so, if deep and hard is what you’re into then this will work wonders
pleasure rating 7/10

lap dance position is the final position, this is both a sexy and intense position which gives a lot of freedom. while your partner is sat on the edge of the bed or in a chair, simply turn and sit on their lap. this will give you the full length of the toy internally, and if you open your legs this will allow the giver to play with your cock and balls while you push back into them. this is great for power play and for people who love deep penetration without too much effort. We have found this can actually make things easier as it seems to give your butt a bit more stretch and once you take the full length it’s easy to rock back and forth without much pain.
pleasure rating 8/10

Also, huge sorry for the multiple posts but I think my post was too big so I just cut it up into three 😂🖤🤟

Wow - thanks LIL_KNOWN69! 

Maybe I should get you to write this blog for me? 😜

Really, thanks so much for this. Super insightful! 

Haha that’s absolutely fine, can you tell it’s a quiet day in the office for me? 😂

But glad I can help and you know id be more than willing to write your blog for you but I wouldn’t want you getting bored this week 😂

also we love the Lovehoney Advanced Unisex Strap-On Harness Kit with 7 Inch G-Spot Dildo

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30701

this allows us to use all our favourite toys and not have a bunch of random strapons hanging around, so it’s not only discreet but also saves us from forgetting toys and making our drawer into some sort of dildo graveyard

1 Like

We've found the wedge a huge help https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8845 especially in variations on what would probably considered missionary (with the bottom owner on the bottom). It raises the bum up to allow slightly easier access, and is great if you want to do it with the penetrator standing on the floor, as it helps any edge of mattress sag you might get in bedroom festivities. Also I'm lazy so yay less work for me! That standing on the floor business is so awesome as it fully allows viewing of the area around the chest! ;) It also opens up the front of the male body for stimulation. Body shape of both partners is a consideration here too, since more generous body proportions might find frontal genital access more restricted?!

Our favourite is to have him on his back on the edge of the bed with his legs up and i stand. Our bed the the ideal height for this and it allows great access for my hands on him and a great visual for him as he loves my boobs. We have tried doggy but I'm a foot shorter than him so no matter how many pillows I kneel on the angle just isn't right he's always too high. We would like to try him on top too but not attempted that yet.
Looking forward to reading the blog.

2 Likes

Just wanted to swing by and say a big ol' thanks for all your comments and insight.

Here is the finished piece! 

The Best Sex Positions for Pegging

I never saw this when it was finished! But great piece jess and really easy for all to understand and read the basics 🙌🏻

Thanks for the post Jess. Finished article us great and insightful. It's something we are looking into, have been for a while. This really helps. 😘

Great article, Jess!

I just wanted to comment anyway, for those that might be looking for more input :P My favorite position is flat iron, the way LIL_KNOWN69 described it further up. I wear this harness www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30701 My clit rubs against his perineum while I peg him, so it's an easy position to make me orgasm without using our hands or toys.

Definately doggy for me, we have a g-spot strap-on, my OH turns the dildo so it's pointing down, this then rubs on my prostate. The rubbing has often led to my prostate being milked which ads another level to the whole experience. We are currently exploring using bigger dildos too and also find doggy better for this as my OH has more control.

I always douche....lovehoney of course.

Then I use a wedge bought off here to raise my butt in the air. Knees to my chest and then she enters me. The best position.

This is a great thread. Thank everyone for sharing! My wife and I are new to pegging, in fact we haven’t actually done it yet. I’ve been trying to get used to the dildos before she straps one on and we go for it. I definitely appreciate the advice. We will let you know how it goes!

Not as young as we once were , plus niether of us were ever gymnasts . Takes a bit of thought and trial an error to find what works . Doggy is OK , but me om my back on the edge of the bed works best . Watching her tits bounce and she has great access to my joy stick .