Best Present Ever?

Hi everyone, I’m quite new to the community and this is my first post!
We have an upcoming anniversary and was planning to buy Mrs PB something new and exciting. So was wondering what’s the best toy you’ve been bought as a present? Anything unusual that really hits the spot that you wouldn’t have bought for yourself ? Any suggestions really appreciated.
Thanks everyone xx

3 Likes

What does she like? What toys does she have already?

1 Like

Hi and welcome,

Best present, hmmm you need to decide what are your likes / dislikes or your ideas for future toys

Hi, She has the standard issue rabbit and a bullet (that dont get that much use now) and a womanizer and remote knicker vibe that we enjoy together quite a lot. She recently surprised me with a new prostate toy that was greatly received :grinning:
In terms of what do we like? fun, couples based toys i guess

Remote butt plug and mini rechargeable wand love them both.
How about a glass dildo, you can use it on each other…

2 Likes

But plugs are fun, but you need a chat with her before buying one as not everyone is into them.

If the bullet is battery powered, getting a rechargable one might be a nice idea. Massive power difference between a battery and chargeable. Desire bullet is a very solid pick if you want a suggestion. If she likes toys Strong and rumbly it is a very good choice.

Mantric is also a nice bullet and the whole range is very popular.

Remote or app toys are alot of fun for couples.
You can get all sorts incuding love eggs, knicker vibes, rabbits, wands, suction toys etc.

If she loves her rabbit, you could upgrade it. There are quite a few different types on here. Some of the thrust or stroke your g spot as well as vibrate. The g spot stroking one is very popular on the forum.

I keep drooling over this, kind of like an all rounder, has very good reviews. :woman_shrugging: fills the “new and exciting” box maybe?

Glass is also fun if youd think she’d like it. The Tracy cox set and the beaded glass dildo are very poular.

I really liked this for firm g spotting. I think Its a good alternative to the njoy pure wand if you dont want to spend £120 (although that thing gets rave reviews so is obviously worth the pennies)

Hopefully thats given you some ideas.
Apart from a toy you can use during sex (sorry not an expert on those) cant think of anyhing else of the top of my head :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

You seem to have a number of things already but what about a mains powered wand. They will be more powerful and also be used as a massage device. Good for backs, legs etc. They are more expensive around £50 but currently they are in the sale at £25
Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator

1 Like

Are the two of you (even slightly) interested in dom/sub play? If so, maybe some cuffs/restraints?

3 Likes

thanks everyone, some great ideas and intrigued by Satisfyer Endless Fun Rechargeable Couple’s Vibrator although not entirely sure how to use it yet :astonished: (though Im thinking it might pair nicely with some cuffs ?)
Will let you know what i go for and how its/they’re received
Take care all x

1 Like

@PoolBoy If you google it and go into the images, you will find they have produced a helpful list of pictoral suggestions on how to use it to get you started (this is also apparently included in the indstructions in the box, but its nice to see before you buy too)

Edit: @Ian_Chimp has very helpfully posted most of them here . There are a few more, but it should give you some ideas to try.

From previous present buying experience-
The fifty shades Greedy girl and a mains powered wand have been received very well.
Some other toys have not been as well received but like others have said, it depends what you are into.
The wand was great as I actually gave her a massage with it, if that helps for ideas.

Welcome and congrats on your first post @PoolBoy
I can’t think of any good recommendations at the moment but sure plenty of others will know exactly what would be good to get :wink:

thanks for teh suggestions @Green_Eyed_Girl & @Ian_Chimp . Looks like we have found a winner :blush:

2 Likes

Ooooh, might have to get that, looks great for alone and couple’s play :heart_eyes:

@rosiedosie @Green_Eyed_Girl I’ve just ordered it

2 Likes