Best products to make marks (bdsm)

So me and my partner are into spanking and I was just wondering what to choose as we want to try something instead of just his hand.
I don’t mind being marked (in fact that kind of turns me on if it leaves something) and I wanted to know what’s best for this.

Not tried anything yet but I’ve seen some riding crops which might be good, I’m not sure if floggers are better as I don’t know much about them or paddles as well. I’ve seen whips too on the website so if you have any recommendations please post them!

1 Like

Floggers are actually quite soft, the ones I’ve tried anyway. None have ever left marks on me and I mark really easily.
I like a bamboo cane and a belt. From LH I have this which feels nice and leaves cute wee :heart:’s.
But I want this this looks like it would be deliciously painful :upside_down_face:

1 Like

oo that split leather paddle does look good and the reviews say it leaves a mark so I’m tempted to get that now :laughing:

2 Likes

I like that its not cutesy, its a mean looking tawse

2 Likes

Riding crop or leather floggers tend to leave little red marks when used correctly. Enjoy.

1 Like

You can’t beat an old fashioned hand print

2 Likes

I use the cane on my man when he is very naughty - love the marks it leaves

1 Like

I agree with Batjamboree the cane gives a good spank and leaves lovely marks but if you want more pain you can use a rod - a thin rod of metal - seriously painful though

Personally I enjoy the cane while wearing knickers and at the end of my spanking I take down my knickers as I love the shock on my wife’s face when she sees the marks

1 Like

I can’t be the only one who’s bought their OH a metal tipped cat-o-nine’s to break the skin with can I?

I like that one you linked Jo. It’s interesting looking conceptually. Would probably be more her pain tolerance level than mine. But having said that I’ve been completely shocked by some rather innocent looking whips, floggers, canes etc before.

Will you let us know how it works out for the pain enthusiasts here other than me please if you get it and like it?

I like he crop when I’m being spanked and leaves a nice mark and I like to spank my bf with a paddle which leaves redness over marks

1 Like

If I ever get it, I will for sure. I like a belt and I feel like the tawse would be next level.
@KinkyMira has something similar I think and may be able to give a first hand experience.

I’d think riding crops would be a great one to go for in leaving a nice pleasure mark :slightly_smiling_face:

Awesome, thanks for the reply and intent to inform if you get one and it makes an impression. :wink: Maybe @KinkyMira can chip in and let me know how she feels with regard to what you mentioned?

Ah, I love my tawse. I didn’t buy it here (I don’t think they did one here at the time). It’s pretty long, so if you strike down at the side of the unsuspecting (or suspecting!) ass, it wraps round from side to side, with a firm hard strike across the first side and the main fleshy bit, with the tail having a vicious sting on the second side. What attracted me to this tawse was the length and the efforts they went to to toughen up the leather. It is so tough it leaves a mark with each edge of each strip of the tawse with each stroke. It is totally delicious.

The wrap around feeling is unlike any paddle I’ve ever had, and is totally overwhelming. Nothing like it. I don’t particularly want the skin broken, and this doesn’t leave welts like a cane, but this gives lovely marking and pain, so it is just what I want.

2 Likes

I love the wrap around feeling, thats why I love the belt so much. When he uses it on my back and the end wraps around my sides.
The markings left by yours sounds pretty :upside_down_face:

@KinkyMira Is your blog still up? I’ve not been able to get on to it in a while.

Ooh, it should have been. Looks like I missed an invoice. Just paid, so it should spring to action in a bit. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like