Best prostate massager?

Since we are now well into our male chastity play I am not having orgasms as frequently as I used to do. This is not a problem for me as I am enjoying the tease/denial and the heightened sensations that go with it but, for health reasons, I would like to milk my prostate on a fairly regular basis.

My wife is not particularly keen on doing this for me using her fingers so I am in the market for a good prostate massager which she will be happy to use instead.

I'm not really interested in a vibrating item. Just one that can be manually manipulated.

Any recommendations?

I am very keen to see how this one plays out, let us know if you have a winner

BigishBen wrote:

Aneros hands down.

I'm with you on this BigishBen, aneros seem expensive for what they are but they obviously spend time researching and designing their massagers resulting in truly wonderful experiences for the user. They require practice and time to learn the techniques but the results are sensual, intense, and very satisfying. I'm often kept in a orgasmic state for an hour or more.

BigishBen wrote:

Aneros hands down.

Any particular version? They have a lot of different shapes and sizes.

I was looking at the Progasm.

I really like this one : which have written a review of: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17779 - not too expensive for a vibrating one.

Also have an aneros style one which is great fun!

I'd suggest the Aneros if it's just for you but if you want to involve your wife would you consider the njoy Pur?

Expensive but two ends to enjoy and when cleaned (easy as it's steel) can be used by both of you.

Amazing for temperature play, too.

BigishBen wrote

The progasm is a beast, I would recommend the helix first and work up to the progasm. Helix is nice and slimline in comparison.

Size isn't really an issue as I've been wearing largish plugs and getting pegged for sometime now. I'm looking for something effective that I can use by myself to practice prostate massage and hopefully work up to a prostate orgasm.

I think it depends if you want something to trust or something for hands free. IMO aneros for hands free and the njoy pure want if you want something you can thrust.

Tsarina wrote:

I think it depends if you want something to trust or something for hands free. IMO aneros for hands free and the njoy pure want if you want something you can thrust.

Hands free definitely.

I love these

I have tried a lot of them but these did it for me

Thanks for all your replies. I got the Program but I haven’t been able to spend time with it yet.