Best Remote Vibrator

Hi there my partner and I take it in turns to buy each other a toy. This month she has brown my mind with the Lelo Hugo. It is amazing.

So it is my turn next and I want to get her a remote vibrator. We have had the cheap eggs in the past but now I want something amazing for her. Any advice and experience is appreciated, especially if you have managed to squirt with your toy.

3 Likes

I’m going to answer with the opposite of what you asked - I would not recommend the wevibe chorus. I had read so many great reviews and was really excited about the purchase, only to be totally disappointed. I’ll be checking back to this post to see other folks answers so hopefully I can find a remote controlled option that brings all that fun I was hoping for!

For more detail, here was my review I left for the we-vibe toy on lovehoney’s page -

As someone who needs clit stimulation to get off, I was quite excited to try this toy. I’ve been on the hunt for a while for a vibe that could be used during penetrative sex and ideally would be hands off. After reading some rave reviews I invested in the Chorus but have been totally let down.

The adjustable fit is nice but the toy was still uncomfortable and awkward to have in during penetrative sex. It irritated my partner and didn’t feel great for me. The vibrations don’t pin point where I want them, which is the biggest bummer as that’s what I bought the toy for. As other reviewers mentioned, I have troubles with the app connection as well. I managed to pair the device at first but recently haven’t been able to pair it at all, no matter what I do, and after reading all the available tutorials. I don’t find the toy easy/simple to use and get frustrated by the design. It’s a real mood killer to have to stop your play to figure out again what happened and how to get to the vibrations you want.

To not be entirely negative, I will say that the vibe can be worn before sex for foreplay and controlled by remote or the app (if you can get it to work…) by your partner. That’s a lovely feature, can get you both in the mood for more fun later.

Overall, I would not recommend this toy. It’s much too pricey for a toy that’s so faulty, awkward, and unsatisfying. For those it has worked for, I am jealous! To anyone considering to buy I would say to look elsewhere.

2 Likes

Thanks for your message. I really want to get the right toy so all feedback is great.

The Lovense Lush 3 is very highly rated and if price is no concern, definitely worth a look at. If you particularly like the Lelo brand the Lyla 2 is an option. When I got mine there weren’t as many good options on the market so how it holds up against some of the Lovehoney brands I’m not sure. It’s a great toy but I do think it’s a bit overpriced.

If you are looking for something for clitoral stimulation, the We Vibe Moxie and the

Lovense Ferri are great choices as you can attach them to the underwear wherever you like, increasing the chances of hitting the right spot for her. They are both fairly comparable so from a power point of view I don’t think you’d regret one over the other. Personally I like that the Moxie has a remote as well as the app to control it but some people do find the We Vibe connection can drop out.

If you aren’t too worried about using the toy outside of the bedroom, the We Vibe Melt is a great toy. Although nothing will guarantee someone will squirt, many people do find air pulse toys work for them.

Side note, @nieve if you are finding that the We Vibe app isn’t recognising the toy at all, go into your phone’s Bluetooth settings. The Chorus should be listed. Click on forget this device (or whatever similar thing you phone might say). Relaunch the app and it should work.

3 Likes

And resetting the link between the remote and the toy can help too. :+1: There should be some instructions in the, er, instructions. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Brilliant advice many thanks :blush:

We’ve had nothing but trouble with WeVibe toys in terms of their connectivity, even with the controllers actually supplied with their toys. The connection drops out and has to be completely re-paired before it will reconnect. Not ideal when it’s inside you and you’re in the pub and very frustrating even in the bedroom.
We’ve had more success with Lovense stuff but they’re still not perfect.

1 Like

Thanks Calie! This worked for me in the past but unfortunately it isn’t these days. I’ll try to install it on my partner’s phone and see if we have better luck on a different operating system.

1 Like

I’ve got the lovense lush 3. Hits in the right places :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for your advice. Can I ask if it stimulates the clitoris too? Thanks

No, this one doesn’t unfortunately. but it’s still good though. I did buy the mantric knicker vibrator, I’ve yet to try that one out.

1 Like

I love the name of this one. Please let me know your thoughts when you have tried it out. Many thanks Preformatted text

1 Like

I will do, he wants to try it out on me when we’re on holiday :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

By her the one for clitoral stimulation she’ll love it

I have the mantric knicker vibrator and I can’t get it to stay it place, it’s just more annoying than anything

The Quake by Lovense
Clitoral and G spot stimulation controlled by the app! Only had a few days but oh my!!! And yes i am a squirter and it hits the spot

I bought the Lush 2 during lockdown very disappointing as I heard great things about it

Looking at this one, and trying to decide between this and the Lush 3. OH prefers clitoral stimulation much of the time, so thinking the Quake/Dolce might be better - but is it comfortable to wear as it looks somewhat bigger? Is it noisier than the Lush 3 too? Both are the same price, but Quake has far fewer reviews. Thanks for the hints/tips!