Best reviews on LH

While reading the reviews for the we vibe 3 I came across this reviews and thought if anyone has not already seen it you might like a good and humorous read.

We vibe 3 review

Great at home but don't take it to the pub Reviewed: 19 Jan 2012 by doctorgasm I can vouch for the fact that this device is waterproof. In fact it is even beer-proof. After a few minutes of playing around with the We-Vibe we realised that there was much fun to be had with it, and I thought it would be a great idea for my girlfriend (GF) to wear it while we visited the pub for lunch. The idea being that I would switch it on and off at various times (using the remote control button) and get her nicely frustrated in preparation for a raunchy session of afternoon delight. The device has to be turned on manually using its front button first, and then after that the remote seems to work for about 30-45 minutes before the We-Vibe needs to be 'rebooted'. So we primed it and GF decided to wear some extra-tight jeans and panties to hold it in place as she didn't want the thing to slip out as we were walking along. All went according to plan and we were having great and discreet naughty fun turning the We-Vibe on an off at random intervals until I found that suddenly it wouldn't turn off remotely. No matter how much I pressed the button on the remote, it wouldn't work. We were in quite a busy pub and GF was getting closer and closer to orgasm, I kept trying, even holding (as discretely as possible) the button quite close to my GF's crotch and holding it down for the requisite 2 seconds, the damn thing wouldn't stop buzzing at full power down there. The We-Vibe was out of control and it was having a devastating effect on my GF's nether regions. You might wonder why she didn't just reach down and turn it off. Or why didn't she just get up and go to the ladies' room. Well, remember, she was wearing skin-tight jeans? And because she was on the brink of orgasm, she was in a state of near-paralysis. There was nothing that could be done. When GF has an orgasm, it's quite spectacular for reasons that I won't go into. Suffice to say that there was a kind of 'When Harry met Sally' moment as she finally went over the edge, and I saw that several incumbents of nearby tables were looking at GF in a very odd way. However, the We-Vibe was still at full throttle and working on a (by now) highly sensitive clitoris. GF was begging me to stop it, people were noticing, there was still nothing I could do. I tried the button again to no effect. "You're gonna have to take it out" I said. And with that, GF arched back in her chair, slipped her hand down the front of her jeans and extracted the device. Unfortunately, as she extracted it, it was, er, slippery. She tried to surreptitiously pass it to me across the table (remember, it was still buzzing, albeit quietly) but somehow it snagged the top of my pint glass as she handed it over and it slipped out of her fingers and plopped into my beer. Now, the We-Vibe is very quiet in normal use. However, when submerged on full power in a glass of beer it emits a sound not unlike that of a hornets nest. Also, our one is the bright magenta one. The circumstances surrounding our subsequent rapid departure from the pub are what you might expect and not really relevant here. We won't be going back there for a while. So in summary, this is a fantastic toy and GF wants more of it. However, operating it with the remote is erratic. When we tested it again at home with the We-Vibe sat on the table, the range of the remote was several feet and worked perfectly. However when the We-Vibe is worn as intended, the remote control range is dramatically reduced to a matter of inches. For this reason I would say that the We-Vibe is a great addition to the bedroom armoury but if you take it out for games in public then you could easily end up in an embarrassing predicament. However, at least we now know that it is beer-proof.

Funny! Do you reckon it's the whole truth and nothing but...? Great tale, anyway

Lifebuoy wrote:

Funny! Do you reckon it's the whole truth and nothing but...? Great tale, anyway

Will never know, but its funny.

That has to be the funniest thing I've read in a very long time :')

Could be true, unlikely, but nothing stands out, beyond it getting her off on its own.

PMSL that is cracking

I really hope this is true, too funny! :)

Don't believe a word of it but a very entertaining read :)

Haha i did crack up when i first read this review