Best sex game to get?

In need of a little bit of advice really, I’m looking to purchase something for a bit of fun on Valentines day. I really don't like the card ones you get as they seem a bit too.. tame? with the suggestions so something a bit kinkier.

So far I've seen Monogamy, Nookii and All Night Love Affair but Love affair seems like the type of thing that I don't want so either two of the first :)

Thank you in advance

I will be preparing a game of Tie and Tease for when we get back from the meal on Valentines day evening.

You would need to have light BDSM within your normal boundaries. .

Not played it yet as I only got my hands on it yesterday but it does seem to tick a lot of boxes .

I swear by Tie & Tease! I hated Monogamy (got it exchanged for Tie & Tease actually) - most boring, if you are an established couple, see my review on my profile if you wish to. I just ordered Nooki yesterday (it was DOTD), but it will only arrive after Valentine's (international shipping) so can't give you a personal feedback on that. But yes, go for Tie & Tease! :)

Another vote for tie and tease. It's the best sex game we have tried. I have got this one for valentines day http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35136 which I think looks a lot of fun :) x

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I have got this one for valentines day http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35136 which I think looks a lot of fun :) x

I'm anxious to hear how you'll find it! :)

Oh I never saw Tie and tease! It looks really interesting and I'm um not afraid of BDSM or spankings lol. Monogamy was my first choice but if it's not that great I'll not bother with it.

Thanks guys :)

We enjoyed Tie And Tease .We only used the level 1 cards and had great sexy fun. It is a game better played after a few drinks .It's is better played with both partners being fully dressed. It's great seeing your partner slowly relieved of their clothes .In fact the Mrs spent most of the game naked whilst I was still partially dressed.

To play the game though you must have spanking within your bI u nd Aries as my wife's sore bottom will testify there isx a lot of it. Having you hands tied is also another common requirement.

Fantastic game but not to be ta ken seriously .

mysteron wrote:

Is there any game "to be taken seriously"?

era wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Is there any game "to be taken seriously"?

Not exactly but we do have a competitive steak in us when it come to board games. Because I lost last night's game I have to do forfeit for her.

We don't normally play games, but after reading Lovebirds_x review of Nookii, we decided to treat ourselves for Valentines, as it sounded like something that would suit us perfectly. We really enjoyed it, and will definitely be playing it again! Mr Scorpius added a D/s spin to it - lol, which made it a lot of fun. I would highly recommend it - thanks again Lovebirds_x :) xx

That's good to hear, Scorpius, as ours should arrive today or tomorrow. :)

Nookii is currently half price https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/nookii/