Best Sex positions to make her orgasm

List the best and simplest sex positions to make a lady orgasm and climax.

PS, simple and easy positoins please thanks LOL

My oh gets her most intense orgasms when shes on top.. she can grind and make all the moves she needs. Actually, not blowing my own trumpet but she has multiple orgasms everytime in this position

Same as Stamford. Grinding cowgirl is, by a long way, the most likely

Im a weird woman, I can only orgasm with anal play involved or direct clitoral stimulation. so for me its doggy. on top i actually dont like but he does

Can also say I'm pretty good with my hands, she loves it when in the 69 position when I lick her clit and thrust with fingers at the same time but thats when we need to change the sheets as she squirts everywhere... mmm getting all horny just thinking about it ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

My favourite sex position to make me orgasm is the one where is he between my legs, giving me oral. :D

Only about 30% of women can orgasm from penetration alone...and even them, not always on a regular basis. The female main pleasure zone (the clitoris) is often not stimulated much during penetration. I would recommend experimenting with positions that allow you (or her) to stimulate her clitoris at the same time. I think this will be more successful.

As for g-spot stimulation and squirting - I can achieve this pleasure through penetration alone and the best positions for it are laying on my back, with my legs over his shoulders and spoons, but with me at a right angle to his body (so, leaning forward a lot more than usual)

Just to agree with the others, I was talking about penetrative sex, but oral (plus fingers and anal play) is the most likely and strongest orgasms if anything is allowed.

Simple cow girl usually works for me.

Cow girl half of the bed so she slides down against my cock.

for me it's deepstick, on my back with the man on top of me and my knees above his shoulders.

For me its when I am on my front and my partner lays on top of me with a pillow under the lower half of my stomach holding me up. Xx

I orgasm most often in doggy style whilst rubbing my clit with my fingers I think the feeling of total submission to my man also helps too

Tough choice between backwards cowgirl (but my back lying down to his torso so he can use his hand to pleasure me) and plain old missionary for me!

Missionary wise i like being cuffed to the bed or held down, its something about being dominated that does it for me and makes me squirt for England.

As fluff bags said, few women can orgasm for penetration alone, my man is incredible and I just can't climax for anything other than clitoril stimulus. Most important thing is varying positions, don't just pick one and stick to it, gets boring pretty quick. However, worst thing in the world is fumbling about trying to move her around when you don't know what you're doing, quick movements into new positions or she'll cool down. I have a problem with after OH cums he sometimes goes for tissue or a drink before going down and making me cum, I've totally cooled down by then and have to start over

my partner orgasms mainly in doggy position with a toy on her clit she says it gives her a more intense orgasm

for us it good old missionary or oral, it's not that all the other positions don't work, they do but these are fail safe.

It's definitely cow girl for me but I guess most people will have their own preferences. Easiest way to find out is to ask. I love a man that is confident enough to ask what a women wants

Lying down on top of you...her back to your front.

If she holds herself up a little and you hold onto her hips you get better movement and can penetrate her at the right angle to touch her g-spot. This positon made me cum for the first time, it can be a little strenuous if it takes a while to get her to orgasm but it's worth it!! :D

Have her straddle you cowgirl but leaning back.

Me on top or cowgirl usually works we for us!