Best Sex Toy For Males

Hiya

Will keep this short and sweet!

Not sure if this has been asked before (probably) and cant see any thread that jumps out about it, but what would all the males say is the very best sex toy available for us men?

Looking for something that gives a realistic feel and allows a great orgasm.... Any ideas or views?

Cheers

Y

The 2 most popular seem to be the Tenga Fliphole and the Fleshlight.

Both are a bit pricey, but they get very good reviews on here.

I'm afraid I can't give a review of either, as I don't have them, but I've been looking at them for a while and considering.

My trouble is I've not really found any male toy that works as well as my well-practiced hand (plus a bit of lube) and I'm a bit wary of spending £60+ on something that I may not like.

Hopefully this will give you food for thought until someone who has tried them can comment more. There are a number of members who rave about either or both.

TC.

I am a proud owner of the Fliphole, and I am telling you it beats the best you have ever given yourself with just the hand - hands down!!

I'd actually go with the Tracy Cox Supersex Stroker.

I own a fleshlish, and owned it for a good while longer than I have owned the stroker, and the stroker wins hands down. Being £40 is a bit of a bonus in itself.

It's a lot more versatile, a lot easier to clean and a lot nicer to use than a fleshlight imo.

Super sex stroker even.

Not very conclusive!!!!!!

So i have one vote for own hands, one vote for a flip and one vote for a stroker.......

decissions, decissions. Think the women have much more fun with all these toys

My oh would definitely say the Fleshlight. He has the stamina training unit and thinks its amazing. I know the tenga flip is supposed to be one of the best toys out there for guys x

Whoops. I meant to say it's £40 Cheaper. It's only £15 as far as I remember. It's £14somethingsomething.

This forum not having an edit button is really straining my horribly skittish mind. I'm contantly doing things like this. =p

The OH has a fleshlight and a stroker. He has used the flesh light about 3 or 4 times in 6 months and the stroker about 6 times in 2 or 3 months. He prefers his hands or me.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

The OH has a fleshlight and a stroker. He has used the flesh light about 3 or 4 times in 6 months and the stroker about 6 times in 2 or 3 months. He prefers his hands or me.

HAHAHA i bet he prefers you but i think it would be really great to have a nice toy that makes up for the times when there isnt any one special around..... so want the best i can get....

Some of them are crazy prices and wondered if you pay for what you get..

yuraku wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

HAHAHA i bet he prefers you but i think it would be really great to have a nice toy that makes up for the times when there isnt any one special around..... so want the best i can get....

Some of them are crazy prices and wondered if you pay for what you get..

Lol. I have no idea much about mens toys. Like I said, the OH isnt really that interested.

We will have to get Lovehoney to send products out for us for testing. We need a conclusive answer!

My OH isn't intersted much either, I brought the subject up with him about getting him a toy, as I have a few and he loves using them on me, but didn't think it was fair that he didn't have any of his own. I'm sure if he had one he would love it, but he seemed to greet my suggestion with a puzzled, worried look on his face. lol.

Any testers going LH, then I would welcome them with open arms, as I can see he's going to need a little persuasion! lol

rb

x x