Best sliquid lube?

Sorry if this has already been discussed.

I am looking to buy a sliquid water based lube and am hesitating between the natural H2O, the natural sea, and any of the organics line. Which one is the best? What is the difference between those three options?

I am sensitive and am looking for a lube to use with silicone toys. I own a silicone based lube that I love, and a water based one that I don't really like because I find it dries up too quickly. I'd like to ba able to use a good lube when having sex too because sometimes we don't plan on using toys and then we get there and realise that we can't use any toys because we have been using silicone lube.

Well I currently use the Maximus water based anal lube which is superb for silicone toys, but when it runs out I'm looking at the Sliquid organics Gel. From what I can tell it's only the Sliquid Organics range that aren't tested on animals.

Even if they don't pan out to be as good as the Maximus (though the Gel is supposedly as good as the Sassy) I'm only buying Cruelty Free lubes from now on x

Oh, I didn't know that only the organics ones were vegan friendly. Good to know, it's gonna help  with making a decision

mamz wrote:

Oh, I didn't know that only the organics ones were vegan friendly. Good to know, it's gonna help with making a decision

No I believe the whole Sliquid range is Vegan. But Vegan products can still be tested on animals! For me, Cruelty Free takes priority over whether something is just vegetarian or full Vegan. If you stick Cruelty as the search word, you'll find a few products that haven't been tested :)

I just checked on their website, as I am also concerned about products being cruelty free, and it states that all their products are cruelty free which is good to know. I personally use Sassy for everything, as it is a perfect texture for me. I have sensitive skin and have never had an issue with this one :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11373

To me vegan means not tested on animals! It's not vegan if any animal has ben hurt in the process, or is it?

Ooops double post - lol

Scorpius12 wrote:

I just checked on their website, as I am also concerned about products being cruelty free, and it states that all their products are cruelty free which is good to know. I personally use Sassy for everything, as it is a perfect texture for me. I have sensitive skin and have never had an issue with this one :) xx

That's excellent if that's the case! Whereabouts did you see that? I'm on Sliquid website and just read the FAQ and About sections but can't find anything saying they don't test on animals :/

mamz wrote:

To me vegan means not tested on animals! It's not vegan if any animal has ben hurt in the process, or is it?

Vegan only means no animal product or derivatives in the production. They can still test Vegan products on animals :( When it comes to household products I've ditched nearly every big name brand going and replaced with the Co-Op's own brand (the only supermarket to go entirely 100% Cruelty Free). Unless the labels show the Cruelty Free bunny symbol, it's been tested on animals :(

Mamz - My review of the Baci lingerie is live now 😄

Well, there we have it, Michelle, VP of Sales has confirmed to me via email:

"Sliquid as a brand, including every product we formulate, is cruelty-free ;)"

Great to hear Sex Squid. It's nice you asked the question. So now we are back to the first place: what is the difference and which one is the best :P

Thanks Sxleksaker! I read it and I'm not sure if I should go for it or not now. I hope your gonna post a few photos of this set too, it could help me know how it would fit me

From what I've heard the Sassy gets rave reviews as being best for anal (I see no reason not to use anal lube for vaginal sex too, after all, longer lasting just = better!)...

I still like the idea of the organic botanicals Gel as like others I have quite sensitive skin, and natural products is a plus for me. The product info suggests that as far as the Organics range goes, the Gel is the closest to the Sassy in terms of thickness and gloopiness, so that's the one I intend to buy next
Xx

I own a bottle of Sassy as well and while I haven't used it quite a lot yet I do find myself grabbing for this one more often than my other lubes now because it's so nice and thick. I'm quite sensitive as well but haven't had any issues with Sassy so far and to be honest I don't think that will happen either! I also agree with Sex Squid, there is no reason not to use anal lube vaginally. It honestly works fine for both ;)

Scorpius12 wrote:

+1 - sliquid sassy is all I'll use.