Best solo hands free male orgasms techniques not inc anal

are there any toys or other ways of acheiving male orgasm hands free solo?

My boyfriend likes using a vibrating cock ring on and around his head, which could work? Do you mean alternative ways to using your hands or not having hands involved at all?

Use a couple of stretchy cock rings to align this underside your cock:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15359

With a bit of concentration, and muscle play I have managed to orgasm with this, although it took a few times to figure out how to achieve that final release!

Do occasionally need to reposition it, and keep your legs together as it helps stop it moving about

Bakerson wrote:

With a bit of concentration, and muscle play I have managed to orgasm with this, although it took a few times to figure out how to achieve that final release!

Do occasionally need to reposition it, and keep your legs together as it helps stop it moving about

sounds cool.. but cant seem to picture it in my head... tell us more :)

They have those fleshlights with a wall adapter so you can have hands free too. I'm without a penis though so can't really reccommend them.

danslack wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

Can't tell if this is sarky or not!

For want of a better terminology, you use the vibrator as a splint for your penis, with the vibrating end at the head end. When I say muscle play, I mean using the same muscle you do to stop peeing mid flow, you kind of push with it, how you would to make your cock feel bigger.

I find that when I concentrate I can almost feel a rhythm from the vibro, and start contracting that muscle in time - little pushes to start with, then sustained ones work for me, I think of it as trying to cum. Its a combination of the three things - the vibrations, the squeezing from the cock rings, and the muscle contracting. (the rythym is probably imaginary, and might even be my heart beat)

I have also tried this with an RO bullet, but it just wasnt stong enough! This LH rocket thing does the trick

Bakerson wrote:

danslack wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

Can't tell if this is sarky or not!

For want of a better terminology, you use the vibrator as a splint for your penis, with the vibrating end at the head end. When I say muscle play, I mean using the same muscle you do to stop peeing mid flow, you kind of push with it, how you would to make your cock feel bigger.

I find that when I concentrate I can almost feel a rhythm from the vibro, and start contracting that muscle in time - little pushes to start with, then sustained ones work for me, I think of it as trying to cum. Its a combination of the three things - the vibrations, the squeezing from the cock rings, and the muscle contracting. (the rythym is probably imaginary, and might even be my heart beat)

I have also tried this with an RO bullet, but it just wasnt stong enough! This LH rocket thing does the trick

its not sarky.. i just could not see it. iv read over this twice now, thing i get u. sounds like it would work, with the work u put in. :) got a few toy..might try and try something like it :)