Best Songs to Have Sex to

Anything abit loud and very metal really sets me off haha

YES!!!! I LOVE that song lol >.<

Or Animals - nickelback ;)

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Anything by Type O Negative.

Why? Because the women love to imagine they are having sex with Pete Steele (RIP) while the men love to imagine that they are giving sex like Pete Steele!

Honestly, check out some lyrics by Type O. Some still make me quiver!

Ooooh good choice! He has the most sexiest voice ever too! :D

nickelback is good xxx

omg just listened to his voice and it is amazing!!! xx

Time by David Bowie, from the album Aladdin Sane.

Haha the 'Pony' edit from Magic Mike is awesome!

*riding my pony... my saddle is waiting... come and.. jump on it*.... okay Channing, you only need to ask the once!

Cherry Pie by Warrant.

Inspired by the cheerleader auditions from the film Bring It On.

Tryyyy it :)

Deliah - GO!

I masturbate to this song and will defo be having sex to it when my OH comes home!

jenkat wrote:

Closer -NIN!!!!

Its got everything, dirty dark beats and the lyrics are about Trent craving sex and his obsession about it. The whole album is pretty sexy, but this song is great to have sex to!

Yeah! i havent heard that in ages! now singing it like its going outa fashion

The whole humbug album by arctic monkeys. its dirtysexy as fuck.

Turn Out The Lights by Steel Panther :-)

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

Deliah - GO!

I masturbate to this song and will defo be having sex to it when my OH comes home!

That girl has such a sexy voice! I have very fond memories from the TLC albulm Crazy, Sexy, Cool

Chewy wrote:

Turn Out The Lights by Steel Panther :-)

Good choice!!! I love Steel Panther!!!

lovecock wrote:

Turin brakes - 72 from the Optimist album

Fucking hell I love Turin Brakes! Why have I not listened to them in so long? Definitely going on my sex playlist!

My sex song is "I Wanna Be Your Dog" by Iggy and the Stooges.

So dark. So sexy.

Jesus For The Jugular - The Veils, raw vocals that seem to bring all sorts of naughty thoughts and desires to the fore !

"one eyed trouser snake rhumba" by humble pie, just for the title! (and not a bad song really)

Best single is too hard: Not enough time lol.

Once when my wife had been travelling for a while I made a playlist of 3 Jack Johnson albums and we had sex listening to all those songs, it looped three times too so can't have been too distracting :-)

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

The Fifty Shades effect has not just been confined to erotica or sex toys - songs mentioned in the books have also been shooting up the charts. That, combined with Magic Mike in the cinemas, has got us wondering what YOU think this is best song to have sex to...

Please nominate your single best song to have sex to and why.

I expect there will be a very wide range, from soft and sultry to sexed-up and thrashing. All nominations welcome - and don't worry about repeating someone else's selection, it just means it's a really good one!

Thought I'd kick-start this post!

Mine would be 'Slut Garden' - Marilyn Manson...or 'I want to f*ck you like an Animal' NIN