Best Songs to Have Sex to

The Fifty Shades effect has not just been confined to erotica or sex toys - songs mentioned in the books have also been shooting up the charts. That, combined with Magic Mike in the cinemas, has got us wondering what YOU think this is best song to have sex to...

Please nominate your single best song to have sex to and why.

I expect there will be a very wide range, from soft and sultry to sexed-up and thrashing. All nominations welcome - and don't worry about repeating someone else's selection, it just means it's a really good one!

Closer -NIN!!!!

Its got everything, dirty dark beats and the lyrics are about Trent craving sex and his obsession about it. The whole album is pretty sexy, but this song is great to have sex to!

Blood Sugar Sex Magic by RHCP. My gf and I both love that sex rhythm.

I'm gonna go for the party boy stripper song.

Naa, I once had sex to the Kings Of Leon album 'Because of the Times' (no...not the one with sex on fire!!) that was pretty good..Arizona was a great track and definitely remember that playing

I'm sure a few Usher songs would go down well too.

Hey, TT, you snuck more than one song into that post!

The match of the day theme tune so you can watch some footy after

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Hey, TT, you snuck more than one song into that post!

OK then haha sorry, Arizona by Kings of Leon (...although the song is about him visiting a whorehouse....)

On a similar topic, heard a good joke the other day:
"If you like making love whilst listening to music, make sure you choose a live album. That way you'll get an applause every 3-4 minutes"

Anything from Barry White, used to have great times with his greatest hits cd on random

Turin brakes - 72 from the Optimist album

jenkat wrote:

Closer -NIN!!!!

Its got everything, dirty dark beats and the lyrics are about Trent craving sex and his obsession about it. The whole album is pretty sexy, but this song is great to have sex to!

that is a great song to have filthy sex to :)

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

My vote definitely has to go to "Hit Me With Your Rthym Stick". Imagine!

I LOVE this song, but no my vote would have to go with something like; "smack my bitch up" by prodigy or "get up"by korn and skrillex :) x

Johnny Roach wrote:

jenkat wrote:

Closer -NIN!!!!

that is a great song to have filthy sex to :)

ooooh yes it is :D:D:D:D You have exceptionally good taste ;)

Jakatta - American Dream

goodgirl93 wrote:

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

My vote definitely has to go to "Hit Me With Your Rthym Stick". Imagine!

I LOVE this song, but no my vote would have to go with something like; "smack my bitch up" by prodigy or "get up"by korn and skrillex :) x

forgot to add my why :') because the bassline is sick (listen to get up and youll agree : P) x

I'd go with the cover of "Inside and Out" by Feist. Perfect for a strip or any sexydance to get things boiled up :)

Otherwise, anything from Amazarashi sounds great for sex to me!

Animal - Nickelback

Perhaps a strange one but the lyrics crack me up and the tempo always gets me going, fast paced and sexy!

Not a song, but a CD... Engima - MCMXC was a long time ago.... Happy days....

Back Door Man - The Doors.

killerbunny wrote:

Back Door Man - The Doors.

Can't beat a bit of Jim... Not sure about his poetry though...lol Amazing voice and attitude, sang it as he ment it.....

I've always quite liked the thought of making love to "Addicted To Love" by Robert Pamler - It's something about that guitar and lyrics