best strap on and dildo for my bbw?

Hi guys

My gf loves pegging me but has put weight on. Been looking at diva strap on but dont know what dildo to get with it, any ideas or comments from happy users? Thanks.

What have you been looking, the dildo is more on what you want inside you .

If you giive us an idea of what strap your looking at the guys maybe able to help you find a dildo that fits perfectly .

Have a nose here may help you and give you hints and tips http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/strap-ons/

I have this one and it fits great - I'm about a 22/24 atm, and there;s room a plenty on the straps.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15578

And as for dildos, I can't rate Tantus highly enough - most if not all of their dildos are harness compatible,

W have the vac u lock one but doesnt fit right seems to dangle down to much away from the body no matter how much we try to tighten it.

Hi, try the red rider that i bought from LH, look at my review- my wife put on some weight recently and am in the same situation as you. Amazing sex as a result. Look at my review of it, straps big enough. Enjoy. R

the red rider and joy rider are good to fit plus sizes

Thanks guys. Ill read up on them some more and let you know how we get on.

Comfort is important. The best system is the one that uses 0 rings and holds the base of the dildo against your pubic bone. Don't get one with fiddly little straps. It's better to get something that will hold a longer dildo firmly. As at first you might have some trouble get the lining up right and it's all a little easier with long than short. Also at first you might find it hard to get close enough to push it properly in. So with longer you will still have fun.

If you have a look on the descriptions there is a "maximum waist size" in inches, if you measure her waist or a pair of her jeans it should give you an idea if the harness will fit.

You could have a word with customer services to see if you could return things if they don't fit (I'm not sure of the return policies for harnesses, but for other things they are fab)