Best suction cup dildo/vibrator

My gf keeps saying she loves the idea of me “fucking her from both of ends”, which is such a hot thought for both of us. She loves to give me oral and I love the idea of her cumming while I’m in her mouth.

I want to surprise her with a really good suction cup dildo or vibrator so we can live this fantasy. She doesn’t come from penetration alone or from clit stimulation alone. Any recommendations or advice on the subject?

5 Likes

We do the whole Spit Roasting / DP thing quite a lot as the Mrs A069 loves it as much as I do.
One of our Faves is this Fave Dildo but really just have a look at the Suction Cup Dildo section and get one which you like the look of.
Pick one with a good base though if you are going to stick it on something vertical. As the dildo’s get bigger/longer then the bases start to struggle and it can fall off which ruins the fun.

2 Likes

These are really nice dildos with a cracking suction cup. Blue version is onsale at the moment

1 Like

How about this? I don’t actually own it so can’t comment on just how good the suction cup is but sounds like it would fit your bill perfectly. She gets the clit stimulation as well as internal vibes and if you choose, you can be the one controlling it while you get a blow job.

1 Like

Maybe consider a suck cup dildo that also vibrates?

But if after just a good dildo I’d definitely recommend a King Cock duel density as it has that nice real feel to it :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello, I agree with you. We have the fantasy of 3some, and did Spit roasting with this Classic realistic Dildo 8 inch, for the first time we have a realistic one with suction cup.
It was awesome, very much effects at penetration. But my wife found it a little harder with the big veins. I have a bigger cock than the dildo, but not so big veins. It should need very much lube and going easy in vagina, not too fast, specially when Mrs gets excited. Furthermore, we need to find a good height and position, to make her comfortable. But when you find it, the suction cup stays on the wall however the dildo is worked on.
My wife was surprised of the realistic thing it is, if you take it in a human possible color. I bought the Flesh Brown. It changes from the pink, soft girly toys.
Anyway, as we play with other sex toys, this one makes her effects immediately!
It’s maybe the one she likes the most.
Hope my experience will help.

Update!
Have ordered this. Will update after the first session to let you all know it went. Very excited…