Best toy for realistic blow job

My wife hates the thought of giving a blow job as she gets really queasy at the thought of it. Which I do find sad, coz I’ve never experienced one before being given to me, but I totally understand and would never ask my wife to do anything she doesn’t want to. But I did wonder if anyone might be able to recommend a toy that is as close to giving the realistic sensation of a blowjob as is possible to get?
Many thanks :blush:

I have this - Fleshlight Turbo Thrust Blow Job Masturbator - Lovehoney UK - which I find, with a decent amount of lube, works wonders and is the closest to blowjob experiences with my my missus.
Great thing about it is the different textures the deeper you go.

1 Like

Unfortunately there’s nothing I’m aware of or have tried personally that replicates it well (despite what they claim!!). I’ve tried a handful of things, and ADORE blowjobs, so I hope I can give some valuable feedback.

Fleshlights
Some of the fleshlights do a decent job in terms of the feel, but it’s still not the same. Plus it takes away from it that you need to use your hands to move it etc.
Different ones have different textures inside, and different tightness etc, so you can choose one that floats your boat. They’re a pain to clean though.
The quickshots are probably the least like a blowjob - but it’s not trying to be.
The blowjob simulating one is decent. Again doesn’t quite feel like it, but some of the grooves are similar-ish. It’s very pleasant, but if I closed my eyes and someone used it on me then I’d know I wasn’t receiving a blowjob.
Unless you’re particularly big then it will take your entire length, which is nice… but also you never really get during a blowjob. Or that’s my experience anyway.

Most strokers
I’ve tried a bunch - I’ve kept none. Please don’t waste your time or money. You may like it, but if you do then it definitely won’t be because it feels like a blowjob… because it doesn’t.

Blowmotion
I actually thought that the blowmotion was surprisingly good (link at the bottom). Again, not really all that much like a blowjob, but this one warms which feels surprisingly like the warmth you get from a mouth. It’s a little shallow and quite strong on suction, so it feels like a semi-shallow blowjob (I wish they did deeper versions too) - you also don’t really get that same degree of suction during a blowjob. What I particularly liked though was that when you hit the back of it, it feels a little like deepthroat… which, though it’s not exactly the same, is pretty close. (It vibrates too, if that’s your thing - but I mainly use it for what I mentioned above.) Cleaning is a dream compared to the fleshlight.

So, in short I’d suggest that or a fleshlight. If you want something that feels amazing and takes all of you then fleshlight may be best. If you want something more shallow, but warms and vibrates, and a bit more deepthroat like then the blowmotion could be the one. You may not know your preference for obvious reasons, so you may want to end up getting both.

Here’s the link to the one I have:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/blowmotion-warming-vibrating-male-masturbator/a44459g80097.html

2 Likes

@Janes
Cannot recommend a toy for you - but your partner may not want to blow you as she may not like the thought of a mouth full of cum

I’m the same - I cannot take cum but still blow my man - but he pulls out as he reaches orgasm and I then wank him off

Possibly discuss with her :lovehoney_heart:

3 Likes

One thing that I was lucky enough to test through lovehoney, was the Orctan, now it’s not something many would say is blowjob like, but with the various patterns, I’d say it is actually very similar just without the sucking motion

1 Like

Hi Gareth, sorry to take ages to respond. Thank you for taking the time to give that help. I really appreciate it! I’m looking at getting the one in the link as I think that would be fun to try. Thanks again :+1:

Hi batjamboree, thanks for the advice. My wife can’t even eat a lolly pop without gagging :man_facepalming::rofl: but I will speak to her again about it. I just don’t want to keep on at her if her no is no, then I respect that. I guess that’s why I’m curious to know if there are other ways to get the same sensation.

1 Like

I am digging back through some older posts and this one surprises me batjamboree. You don’t like the taste, the volume, or the deep throat injections? What is it you don’t like swallowing your man’s cum for? Even I can do it if needed.

My husband has the blowmotion vibrating warming masturbator and he loves it. He says it’s not the same as me sucking him but he really gets off using it, and really quickly too.

1 Like