Best toys for Virgins?

Hey.
Just wondering what toys you think are best for virgins...

Gonna have to give a little more detail there. Anal or Vaginal? What kind of toy are you looking for?

If you're talking about literal virgins, I'd say either a clitoral vibe or a slim insertable one if you aren't so intimidated by penetration.

When I was a virgin I loved the bullet, just rub it against your clit and cum in minutes. I didn't like things that required insertion, so sticking to clitoral stimulation was preferable.

DeliciousCubana wrote:

When I was a virgin I loved the bullet, just rub it against your clit and cum in minutes. I didn't like things that required insertion, so sticking to clitoral stimulation was preferable.

Definitely agree DeliciousCubana, it was exactly the same for me. I still go back to it now and then as it's great for a quick fix with minimal effort but maximum orgasm. Definitely recommend you get yourself a bullet or another form of clitoral vibe as they are a nice gentle introduction into sex toys especially if you aren't too keen on insertion.

I definitely agree with the above comment! I'm a huge fan of the bullet still!

I agree with the others. A bullet vibrator is a great place to start. I'd recommend something like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34002