Best toys to enhance blowjobs and handjobs?

I’ve started using my wand on his perineum and using my rabbit vibrator hooked around the bottom of the shaft while I suck. The we-vibe chorus also can be used cupped in your hand. I have never used a silicone stroker and was wondering what your experiences are with those during handjobs and oral. What other ways have you enhanced your blowjobs and handjobs?

6 Likes

Will be following this thread. The fleshlight quickshot is intended / can be used in this way. I’ve considered it, but it almost seems too tall if u want to combine it with oral and the penis is average length :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

+1 for the Fleshlight Quickshot.

I have a number of strokers but the Quickshot does it for ne every time.

Its also transparent so you can watch what’s going on .

2 Likes

If he is into it, a prostate massager. Mind blowing orgasms for me having my prostate massaged while getting a hand job, bj, or….

1 Like

I’ve only really heard of a fleshlight or vibrating strokers to help enhance a handjob to the ultimate max, but also pleasure creams can help too what give a tingly feeling :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Have him wear a dual cock ring/balls ring. Then during the BJ/HJ hold (or have him hold, if you haven’t got enough hands!) a vibrator on his balls and at the same time either gently massage his prostate with a finger, or if you’re not up for that then use a prostate toy. If it’s a BJ, at the end stop moving and just run your tongue firmly around his frenulum. If it’s a HJ at the end stop moving and just run your thumb firmly over his frenulum. The combination of all the stimulation, if he’s anything like me, will feel amazing.

5 Likes

Check out the orctan on the lovehoney website, I have one and it’s a lot of fun!

3 Likes

Wow I’ve never seen a toy like this before! Thanks for the recommendation

1 Like

Yes this looks perfect!

That’s my only concern, I can’t find measurements and if it’s not for an average sized penis I would be shocked that they would sell it for that purpose

I’d go for a prostate massager also…

I have a pebble shaped vibe (I can’t remember the brand at the moment) that I like to use with male partners! The shape allows it to be pretty versatile and it’s rumbly but not too powerful so it’s great for partners who maybe haven’t had so many vibes used on them/explored themselves.

2 Likes

Possibly a butt plug ?

1 Like

I use a wand on him which he loves, under his balls but mainly on the underside of his cock and he doesn’t last long :smile: His Fleshlight also gets a lot of use as he normally uses this to wank instead of just his hand.

1 Like