Best toys to use in the shower

I have never done any kind of water play, so I am wondering what are some good toys to take into the shower with me?

H2O vibe for me, I really like being able to connect it to the shower hose. I've just reviewed it for my blog and think it's great! Lovehoney are discontinuing it sadly!

I have the FSOG Greedy Girl rabbit, which is waterproof so perfect for the shower. Glass dildo's are also great teamed with a waterproof bullet ;)

Any vibrator that is waterproof is perfect for the shower. Maybe you could try one of the realistic dildo's with suction cup, stick it to the tiles, I plan on trying this one myself!

Enjoy :)

LeilaK wrote:

Maybe you could try one of the realistic dildo's with suction cup, stick it to the tiles, I plan on trying this one myself!

Enjoy :)

Yeah, I had already been thinking about a suction cup dildo. I got the idea after I was wandering on YouTube and clicked on a video that I thought was going to be something else and ended up with a view from behind of a girl playing with one of these. Even though it kind of shocked me, it still made me think Ooooh! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

The best toy you can use in the shower isn't actually a toy. As long as you have a good power shower, the shower head is OMAZING

I have the waterproof wallbanger, it's just so so... I reviewed it.

I personally get off best with my shower head / wand.

I personally use waterproof bullets .either the swoon or fifty shade usb rechargable.deoends on preference you can use suction cup the mounty one is bit large and nice vibrations too

I love using toys in the bath but for some reason i never use them in the shower! I hope you find a toy you enjoy in the shower :-)

I have suction dildo that I stick on it's really good.

All my toys are waterproof, so any of them, but my favourite is the Tracey Cox supersex rechargeable bullet, it's got a lot of power and gets the job done.

Glass toys which can be warmed in water :}

We've come a long way from rubber ducks!

Suction cup dildo and Rosa on my clit 👌👌

I second the shower head! But anything thats waterproof, i like to take a rabbit or a clit vibrator

I love my happy rabbit 2 in the shower :)

Marriedscot wrote:

I have suction dildo that I stick on it's really good.

Can you share which one, i have a fantasy of my OH using one and i really must get one for her.

I use http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22815

love to stick it to the wall and go to town with it anally, feels amazing

CWGarrow92 wrote:

I use http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22815

love to stick it to the wall and go to town with it anally, feels amazing

Like the look of that do luv the idea of hands free play while having a bath or shower. Currently just use the shower head or take my glass dildo in and combine the 2