Best vibrator as present??

Looking for recommendations for what i should buy wife as our first venture! suggestions? Tips?

Welcome to the forums!

Um, I think you may need to give us more to go on. Was there any particular type you had in mind?

Any particular stimulation she likes, eg clitoral or internal / gspot?

There are lots of great products to try here, but such a wide range its difficult to suggest without narrowing things down a little.

Is it for a special occassion, or just a taking-the-plung moment? If it's not for anything particularly special, the likes of smaller bullets or love-eggs can be a safe bet, as they're a little more versatile, non-threatening, and not too expensive (so you don't have to feel guilty about abandoning it and moving on to better things when ye know more about what you do and don't like).

If you're wanting something a little fancier, there's a lot to be said for the massager-style vibes, since they can be used for an intimate couple's session together as well as a toy for getting off.

Definitely a lot depends on what you know she does and doesn't like, as well as what kind of situation it's for (use together, or you use on her, or her by herself, or a combination?).

hi and welcome to the forum i hope you found what you where looking for there is so great stuff on here. my husband bought me a bog standard plian vibrator and that was perfect for our first sex toy.

thanks for the tips. She has mentioned it a couple of times so probably take plunge time (excuse the pun..) might go for a basic rabbity style and hope for the best!

Rabbits are good if she likes both internal and external stim

Bullets are good for external stim especially if you want something more targetted

G-spot vibes are designed for internal stim against the g-spot but can be used anywhere

Massager style ones such as the wants are good if you want to use if for massage aswell as stimulation

I would go for a bog standard plain vibe with variable speeds as a first toy to allow you to work out what it is that you like or dont like and then go for something a bit more fancy after that.

I hope you enjoy experimenting and trying out new toys together

Hi and welcome to the forums

you havent mentioned budget but have you considered putting together a bundle of different toys, the basics range might be a good place to start

this is tiny cheap and works really well http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14881

or this one which is variable speed http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=319

Add in some sexy lingerie and maybe some lube. I know I would be happy with a gift like that

xGGx

Thanks everyone, she likes internal and external stimulation, so i think i will stick with the rabbit with maybe a wee bullet as an extra. And ghostgirl, thanks for the reminder re lube and lingerie! Hopefully this will be exciting!