Best wand vibrators

These are by far my favourite solo toy. They get the job done extremely fast. My problem lies since my older style le wand had to be sent to toy heaven I can’t find a suitable replacement. I’ve now purchased two new le wands as I was hoping the first one might just of been a dud (and don’t get me wrong I’m in love with the new limited editions. Got a very cute unicorn one :rofl:) I’ve found they’ve changed since my orginal one. Yes they are a heck of a lot quieter (my partner actually nicknamed it the generator it was so loud) and it just doesn’t have the umph. I’ve also recently purchased a mantric and a love honey power play wand and while they are good and honestly think I prefer the lh over the le wand was just wondering if there’s anything on the market that might have that bit of extra power im seeking

2 Likes

Doxy definitely has a lower rumble when it comes to wands. Then there is the good old never fails Hitachi wand.

2 Likes

If it’s purely power you’re after the mains powered Doxy Die Cast packs the biggest punch of all the wands. We’ve tried a fair few wands over the years (though not a Le Wand) but only the Die Cast and the Mantric get used now. The Mantric for the vast majority of the time being rechargeable, easy to use and the right rumbling vibes for me. However, if it’s a proper power session then the Die Cast comes out to play but I never tend to use it solo.

1 Like

100% the Doxy Die Cast for power. But the LH wands have always been ok although not owned one for a while.

The issue with Doxy, is that they have problems. They look great but not built the best. I have a die cast on return as well speak. They’re also very VERY slow to deal with returns and communication is Terrible. They don’t work Friday, Saturday or Sunday which doesn’t help.

Anyway, if you want extreme power and explosive orgasms. Got for the die cast or doxy original but just know that the speeds jump from rumble to “oooohhh shhitt” and are preset. If you want better control over speed then the LH wand is easier to control with the speed roller. Plus it’s FAR cheaper. :heart:

1 Like

Doxy’s are a significant investment but we love our Original, hope one day to upgrade to a die cast. It’s a monster - as others have said, very loud and limited control on the specific levels, but they do bring on immense orgasms.

1 Like

Hmm wand wise I’ve not got any experience but from what has been said in the past on here, many will agree the LH wand is pretty darn good I think :grin:

Also welcome to the forum!!

1 Like

Rocks Off Oriel 10 Function Rechargeable Wand Vibrator

The above is very good, it is rechargeable so you are not tethered to a socket.

1 Like

@Best_Kinky_Couple just out of interest, did you buy direct from Doxy or from Lovehoney? Luckily, we’ve had our Die Cast for years and never had a problem but if you buy from LH and it goes wrong in the first year I would have thought their return process would happen and they then do any subsequent dealing with Doxy. You should just recieve either a refund or replacement sent out as soon as they recieve the faulty one. LH Customer Care is excellent and deals are generally better so I very rarely buy anything direct.

2 Likes

As others have said we found the LH mains powered wand absolutely fantastic. Excellent long-lasting build quality and really super powerful it’s been a reliable performer in our bedroom for May years.

With the backing of LH customer care and returns or 100 day money back promise, that would be my recommendation.

Anyone know if the plug-in doxy die cast is stronger than the rechargable or if they have the same power?

1 Like

@Peitho On this occasion I spotted it on their own website with a 40% discount, so bought direct. Everything is just so slow with them, but it’ll get sorted eventually.

@Wood_Wow We’ve had the LH wand in the past and although I prefer the roller to adjust the speed, the doxy is definitely more powerful. This is the only issue I’ve had with Doxy products and my Doxy Original (bought from LH) is still going strong.

1 Like

@arencook I have 3 Doxys in total lol. Original, 3R and Die Cast plug in. The Die cast is more rumbly in the low setting and slightly more “my head is going to explode” in the high setting :heart:

1 Like

Does the 3r compare to the plug in? Power wise? Thanks!

1 Like

All out power? Not quite. The 3R is still powerful but not the levels of the Doxy Original. With the 3 R you get get the same deep, low rumbles. The mid range I find, is less intense and the high range is good but doesn’t have the weighty vibrations.
The original give you great low rumbles, then mid range doesn’t lose the rumbly feeling and the high range is intense.
The Die Cast has the same RPM as the Original but the head is double weighted which gives you fantastic low, deep rumbles. The weight at mid range means you don’t lose any rumbly effects which intensifies the vides. And in high gear you will orgasm faster and harder than ever before. It’s seriously “my brain stopped working” good!!! :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks BKC for your opinion, I think we’ll try the diecast but keep it plug in, at least their cords have good length on them. Always have time to try the 3R at another time!!

1 Like