Best way to do a spanking

Me and my partner like a bit of rough kinky sex but I do like having a good spanking and he likes doing it what is the best way advice please

I don't think there is the "best way". Think about what you both like about spanking and go from there.

Is is the pain/sensation - start slow and increase the intensity, maybe add a toy such as a paddle

Is it a "punishment" fantasy - over the knee is often best, maybe add some dress up or approriate dialogue (calling you a naughty girl or whatever)

Do you like it during penetrative sex - doggy style is easiest but you on top will work well

If you like long spanking sessions - position that is most comfortable for you both, such as you laying on a bed.

Adding something different? - start clothed, say a short skirt, spank through it then push it up and continue to spank through underwear before taking the underwear off and spanking your bare bottom.

Try spanking the tops of the thighs, between the thighs or even your vulva (not everyone likes these so start slowly and lightly)

Add kegal balls with free roaming weights to add some stimulation (this can also be done with a butt plug containing free roaming balls). Add a clitoral stimulator/vibrator.

4 Likes

Good post from Kelly_Michelle. I know what I like and don't like if I'm being spanked, and I know what he likes and doesn't like if he's being spanked, but everyone is different. Pick the bits you like from the menu and tell your partner what you want.

1 Like

We use a stool and then I tend to do gentle spanks and work my way up as this helps blood flow to the fleshy areas and stops bruising. If we’re in a very rough session then gentle spanks to her intimate areas are always a favourite but we do this with a leg spreader attached to her ankles as it stops flinching. Doggystyle is a firm favourite position, standing with hands on a side like the kitchen surface is also really nice as it gives her more of a power stance and allows harder spanks. This is also great for paddles as it doesn’t seem to bruise as much due to the butt muscles tightening and thighs.

3 Likes

Really useful :hugs::+1:

Our first step as wife opened up she wants to be wiped , tied up and dominated but also want to be the dominator.

First purchase after valentines little gift.

@Daisy1982

Can I suggest you try a real riding crop - can be bought online or in some sports stores - bear in mind the smaller the leather at the end the more it will sting and possibly bruise.

Definitely another vote for spanking while in doggy style. Gives him easy access with both hands. The other one we enjoy is with me on top facing away from him while he lies reclined on the bed. Again, this gives him easy access with both hands. I personally find it enjoyable for a spank to be given at the same time as particularly deep, hard thrusts. We tend to use it in the context of punishment (naughty girl) rather than pain so he doesnt spank hard enough to hurt, but it is enough that it makes a good sound. Enjoy and have fun!