Best way to wake your OH for sex

Horny as hell, hubby is fast asleep. What is your fav way to be woken or most successful way to wake your OH without them being grumpy :rofl:

5 Likes

If I wake my wife at all, for any reason, even if the house was on fire, there would be no chance of any sex at all.

She’s a bear till she’s had her coffee.

7 Likes

If I’m on my side, he’ll get in closes to me press his erection into me, start grinding on me and kissing me, while groping my boobs.

If I’m on my back, he’ll start to bite and suck on my nipples, while his hands start wonder.

With him it’s easy, all I have to do is give him a blowjob, and he’s putty in my hands :joy:

There’s no better way to wake than having hubby pressing himself into me :smirk:

7 Likes

I’m best woken up with a cup of tea preferably with a nice fresh croissant then I will be happy :blush:

Failing that I like being woken up by spooning with his penis between my bum cheeks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My OH likes to be woken up with a cuddle but would prefer not to be woken up at all :joy:

4 Likes

I would love to be woken up, finding my naughty friend fingering my bum

1 Like

I just asked him, because I didn’t know what the best way was, just the way I do it :joy:
Thankfully it was the right way anyway - He loves when I stroke his intimate parts slow and sensually to lull him out of sleep. And he knows then that it’s not just a cuddle.

Likewise he will spoon me and touch all the intimate areas to wake me up. Then when we are awake it’s game on, however that looks like, and honestly I love it so much because it’s like they need you right now, can’t even wait until morning and it always leads to a very hot intimate session :melting_face::hot_face:

I actually just checked that he’s alright me doing it after reading the comments of some people preferring not to be woken up :joy: it was a resounding yes from him, but maybe check in the daytime first that he would be alright with it!

5 Likes

My OH has been waiting for years (he hasnt been asleep for years :joy:) for me to wake him with a bj he is always hinting but for some reason i have never done it ! Maybe tomorrow morning is the time :grinning:

7 Likes

I luv to be woken up in this way… and usually I was first to wake and do it . I always spoon her in way that I spread her little ass and put my left leg in between, so I can feel her on me ….
I luv to feel every piece of her on me … and that’s how we always slept.
I do not repeat that with casual meetings it’s or was kinda special for me.

5 Likes

I love being woken up with my wife’s hand in my boxers.
Nothing quite like it.
Even if it’s just to hold it rather than play, I’m happy

2 Likes

Poke their nose or tickle their balls :smirk: ha!

Even when sleeping I always steal her hand and put it on my balls , and even if she sleeping so hard once her hand is there she always do little move… it’s really nice

3 Likes

Gently tapping their face with an erect penis :rofl:

1 Like

Haha @HanoiRocks, I probably wouldn’t complain to be honest! :rofl:

1 Like

I spoon my husband and really gently stroke his :eggplant: He wakes me by spooning too and pressing against me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Spooning and cuddling me with cheek kisses.
If anyone touched me sexually when I was sleeping, they’d be getting put out of my house! Anyone that gets to spend the night gets that warning. I would wake someone in the same way.

3 Likes

Putting the F1 or any kind of Motorsport on the TV … The sound of those engines would get my juices flowing and ready to go in no time :grimacing:

I can remember playing with myself one night quite over enthusiastically … he woke up and looked at me told me to take it easy and turned over to go back to sleep … romance dead or what :sob: needless to say…not together anymore…

Sometimes it’s best to be single until you find the ‘one’ maybe :thinking:

2 Likes

Usually I’ll be woken with his hand touching me whilst he’s kissing my neck and by the time I wake I’m in the mood.

6 Likes

BJ won with great success lol :rofl:

1 Like

With my husband, I just get really close and accessible. I let my warmth do most of the work. If I’m just looking for some PIV, its like he has a sense for it in his sleep and he’ll be in me in no time at all.

With my GF or female partners, it is much more difficult. I have to kiss and rub and bother. After a while, GF will play with me just to get me out of the way. Not the most romantic, but I won’t turn it down if I want some.

Fortunately for me, my husband and I have a similar sleep cycle, and we often wake up at the same time in the middle of the night. We don’t even have to talk to agree on it, we just head for the bathroom and have a quickie.

4 Likes

It’s usually best for me not to wake my OH. They are not a morning person AT ALL. Though a couple times a year I’ll get a surprise wake up that starts with a cuddle, some kissing and groping. I love that type of alarm clock :laughing:

3 Likes