Between the 2 Game

I thought I would create a new game that people can play along with (couldn’t seem to find something similar, but forgive me if I’m wrong).

Basically, you pick 2 things that the next person has to say what they prefer between them. They are also welcome to give their reasons why. Then this person will select 2 new things for the next player.

Example

Person A:
Lemons or Limes?

Person B:
Definitely lemons. Way more useful than limes and taste better! Yellow is my favourite colour, too. :yum:

Cats or Dogs?

And so on. The 2 things don’t have to be anything sexual. That’s up to you. Literally anything can be used, though. Don’t forget about the forum rules like not mentioning competitors and stuff. I also think the 2 things should relate in some way just to make it easier. Something random like an Elm tree and a trumpet might get pretty confusing, haha. But, then again, that could have some hilarious results. Just have fun.

So here’s the first one to start you off!

Pizza Hut or Domino’s Pizza

1 Like

Dominoes

:heart_eyes:Costa or Starbucks :face_vomiting:

Costa :heart_eyes:

Vodka or gin?

Vodka :heart_eyes:

:heart_eyes:Mc Donald’s Burger King :face_vomiting:

Isn’t this WYR?

1 Like

I figured the Would You Rather topic was more related to (usually sexual) actions/situations rather than individual things/objects/brands?

1 Like

McDonalds! I love their fries. I can never seem to find a Burger King, anyway. Haha.

Vampires or Werewolves?

Vampires. I have a weird attraction to them.

Winter or Sumner

4 Likes

No, it’s completely player’s choice. :+1: If you can slap ‘Would You Rather’ at the front, then it’s a valid go.

Winter
Cosy nights in, and the ‘C’ word which is too early to mention regardless of what the shops are now stocking.

Starter or Dessert?

Dessert. I am a freak and will occasionally order a dessert then have my main.

Shower or bath

Bath. I like a good soak where I can relax.

Apple Iphones or Android Phones?

1 Like

Android Phones, never been caught up in Apple hype, always seem massively overpriced. IMHO

YouTube or TikTok

1 Like

YouTube as i’m not 10!

Coffee or Tea

2 Likes

Coffee as a rule.

Mcdonalds or BurgerKing

Hmm… well I didn’t seem to get that impression when I looked through them originally. Maybe they’re rare? :sweat_smile:

I hasten to add that I am not the Game police. :slightly_smiling_face: I think it all depends on the players to be honest. I’ve seen quite a few WYR ‘sweet or savoury’, ‘beach or skiing’ kind of things in there along with the inevitable recurring ‘crop or paddle’. :slightly_smiling_face: I think the variety is good if you can get it.

1 Like

I see. Then should this game be changed to a non-sexual themed one before it gets like the other threads so it’s more object/thing/brand themed? Or are you suggesting it should just be deleted/closed now?

Delete or Keep???

Keep playing in here, and if Brenna thinks it’s a duplicate game she can slide all the posts over to the lastest WYR (or even add it to the old Daddy or Chips game chain). :+1: